British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 736

I have one that operates in a similar way but it's battery operated so you just start it up and leave it. One of the few Betterware buys which has turned out to be useful.

:O

Quote: keewik @ August 14 2011, 12:25 AM BST

I have one that operates in a similar way but it's battery operated so you just start it up and leave it. One of the few Betterware buys which has turned out to be useful.

Filth !

:O

:D

What are you talking about? From Betterware?????

Sodding hell fire

Due to virtually slicing my bollocking thumb off with that tin can - I can't play video games

:(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (not sarcasm).

Well....

I can still shoot at people with my right hand...

But

well I'd have to stand rooted to the spot for the whole game

still

wouldn't do much worse than I generally do anyway I guess

arse crisps

Don't camp. Camping isn't cool. Rig the controller to your head so you can control left analogue with your neck.

Tried it

whiplash

Play a game on rails. Time Crises or something. That's a one hand job. Scuse me. :$

The only battery ones that I have seen, cut just below the rim, leaving a sharp edge on the can itself.

The one I mentioned leaves half of the rim on the lid and half on the can; no sharp edges.

Quote: Chappers @ August 14 2011, 1:27 PM BST

What are you talking about? From Betterware?????

Tin Openers !!

Keep up at the back there Rolling eyes

When people/organisations don't reply to your email.

I sent off an important one on Thursday and I've not even had an acknowledgement. KNOB HEADS.

Do I email them again asking if they received the initial contact and risk looking like a stress head? Or what??! KNOB HEADS.

Quote: TopBanana @ August 14 2011, 4:17 PM BST

When people/organisations don't reply to your email.

I sent off an important one on Thursday and I've not even had an acknowledgement. KNOB HEADS.

Do I email them again asking if they received the initial contact and risk looking like a stress head? Or what??! KNOB HEADS.

Think you need to leave it at least a week in case there's someone in particular who's meant to be dealing with it, unless there's a deadline before then? If you're really desperate you could call and say there's been a problem with some of your emails and would they be able to confirm they received it and when should you expect a response. But mostly people don't take kindly to being hassled, even if they're BLOODY SUPPOSED TO DO THEIR JOB. Have been waiting for a response about one thing for months now, and no contact number and have sent numerous polite emails.

You could try sending a receipt with emails in the future. Although I'm not sure what impression this would give, because I'm sure the recipient would have to give permission to send the receipt.