British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 500

Quote: sootyj @ August 14 2011, 12:35 PM BST

Because there's a complete similarity between student hijinks and violent disorder and looting.

If by 'hi jinks' you mean trashing a restaurant, them no, of course there's no similarity between that and merely stealing a bottle of water, which attracted a far stiffer punishment.

Quote: lofthouse @ August 14 2011, 12:33 PM BST

not interested in all this 9/11 stuff but...

George W Bush was a bit of a pillock, we all know that

but anyone that thinks he would actually have arranged for all that to happen , just so he could invade Iraq etc - is an even bigger pillock

to pull something off that size you would need to involve ,what, hundreds of people? and you'd have to expect all those hundreds of people to take this massive secret to the grave with them?

I'm getting tired of this as well, believe me. I like coming to this forum, and can see some of you are starting to get annoyed.

Let me just type a quote for you, that should explain one of the reasons why they did it: "Oil in the Caspian basin was estimated to be worth $12 Trillion".

With that much money at stake, do you really think paying people who were interviewed would be a problem? Shit, the average film has way more actors in it, and the Producers of said films could never dream of making trillions of dollars from the box office and DVD sales.

The other reasons they did it were obviously:

a) to create anti-Muslim sentiment, for the sake of the Zionist cause
and
b) it created the so-called "War on terror", which was just a way of creating fear, easing people into New World Order conditions.

Anyway, here's the missing piece of the jigsaw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rRqeJcuK-A

Quote: DaButt @ August 14 2011, 1:39 PM BST

That's how politics have always been. I haven't seen any change in my lifetime.

Now more than ever they're like squabbling children. It's entertaining to watch but it always seems that the good of the nation is secondary to scoring cheap points off each other.

Quote: catskillz @ August 14 2011, 12:55 PM BST

I'll agree with you, if you can tell me what that f**king "ball" thing is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omZYTN_yKMs&feature=related

Something added with CGI by someone who wanted to make up a conspiracy for a YouTube video?
Does that even occur to you?

Quote: zooo @ August 14 2011, 2:33 PM BST

Something added with CGI by someone who wanted to make up a conspiracy for a YouTube video?
Does that even occur to you?

But you're forgetting that it was broadcasted live, and the reporter in the helicopter didn't react until the explosion (there's countless examples of members of the public doing this as well on YouTube, when filming it with their camcoders), and she had a clear view of the flight path.

This clip also shows no plane, until the camera zooms right in, and it miraculously appears. Also, explain why the nose of the plane pops out on the other side, undamaged, and why the T.V. people cut the footage when they did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3f2B6HAVgs

Actually, I tell you what, if anyone can explain this clip, I'll stop going on about it.

Link not working

Try it now.

It's obvious. There was disturbances at sub-atomic level. A small black hole opened up during the wide-shot which hid the plane. Another similar black hole opened up on the side of the building, allowing the nose of the aircraft to pass straight-through and poke out the other side.

Quote: Leevil @ August 14 2011, 3:19 PM BST

It's obvious. There was disturbances at sub-atomic level. A small black hole opened up during the wide-shot which hid the plane. Another similar black hole opened up on the side of the building, allowing the nose of the aircraft to pass straight-through and poke out the other side.

That's more plausible than the official story.

Momentum explains this.

Do you know how strong those towers were? That's ridiculous. Also, speaking of momentum, I've heard airline pilots say it is impossible to fly a passenger jet at that speed, when so low, because it would come apart.

Anyway, what about there being no plane in the wide shot, and the fact that the picture suspiciously cut off when it did?

Quote: catskillz @ August 14 2011, 4:03 PM BST

Do you know how strong those towers were? That's ridiculous. Also, speaking of momentum, I've heard airline pilots say it is impossible to fly a passenger jet at that speed, when so low, because it would come apart.

What speed was it doing?

Quote: lofthouse @ August 14 2011, 12:33 PM BST

not interested in all this 9/11 stuff but...

..you'd have to expect all those hundreds of people to take this massive secret to the grave with them?

I take it you didn't see the taxi driver clip?

Quote: catskillz @ August 14 2011, 4:03 PM BST

Do you know how strong those towers were?

Glass, Some Steel, A load of desks, PC's, Some Office Chairs, A water Fountain,Possibly a few MDF walls, Some Steel, Glass.

Of course its not possible for momentum to be the reason.

Quote: bigfella @ August 14 2011, 4:14 PM BST

What speed was it doing?

I don't know.