British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 499

So basically she gets jiggy or gets shot?

Disgusting.

I propose a bovine slut walk in her defence.

Quote: lofthouse @ August 14 2011, 12:33 PM BST

George W Bush was a bit of a pillock, we all know that

but anyone that thinks he would actually have arranged for all that to happen , just so he could invade Iraq etc - is an even bigger pillock

To be fair, it didn't necessarily have to be G.W.B's plan, he could have been a stooge in the whole thing. But before I start to sound crazy, yes. It's all ridiculous.

This little slimeball would love some of the comments on here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84doiQHJ5rQ&feature=related

Thought we were moving onto new news stories.

Here's an inspiring thing some one sent to me on Facebook

http://english.aljazeera.net/indepth/opinion/2011/08/201181210928899563.html

The man who succeeded George Bush as governor of Texas (and is still serving in that capacity 11 years later) announced his candidacy for president yesterday. Won't that get people riled up. :)

I'm at my former father-in-law's house in Florida at the moment. He told me that Gov. Perry called to give him the news a few days ago. If he picks the right running mate he could walk away with the election.

As for cows, I saw 3 adorable newborn calves at the FFIL's plantation yesterday. One of them was born to a cow that couldn't nurse so another cow has adopted it as her own.

Quote: DaButt @ August 14 2011, 12:30 PM BST

Idiocy.

I'll agree with you, if you can tell me what that f**king "ball" thing is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omZYTN_yKMs&feature=related

Quote: DaButt @ August 14 2011, 12:51 PM BST

As for cows, I saw 3 adorable newborn calves at the FFIL's plantation yesterday. One of them was born to a cow that couldn't nurse so another cow has adopted it as her own.

Awww baby cows Lovey

Quote: catskillz @ August 14 2011, 12:55 PM BST

I'll agree with you, if you can tell me what that f**king "ball" thing is.

It's a figment of an conspiracy-crazed idiot's imagination. Or it's an anti-gravity weapon developed secretly by the government and used to kill 3000 Americans. You decide which one makes more sense.

Quote: DaButt @ August 14 2011, 12:51 PM BST

The man who succeeded George Bush as governor of Texas (and is still serving in that capacity 11 years later) announced his candidacy for president yesterday. Won't that get people riled up.

Not really. Although it sounds like you desperately hope it will because if there's one thing the American political system needs is more fury, hostility and indignation on both sides. :)

Quote: DaButt @ August 14 2011, 1:00 PM BST

It's a figment of an conspiracy-crazed idiot's imagination. Or it's an anti-gravity weapon developed secretly by the government and used to kill 3000 Americans. You decide which one makes more sense.

Imagination? It's on film, just before the explosion. Can anyone tell me what it is?

Quote: chipolata @ August 14 2011, 1:01 PM BST

Not really. Although it sounds like you desperately hope it will

Trust me, I have MANY hardcore Democrat friends and they are the ones who are both furious and rubbing their hands together with glee. Only W's brother, Jed, would give them more satisfaction. With the notable exception of Mrs. Palin -- she's in her own category.

Quote: DaButt @ August 14 2011, 1:00 PM BST

DaButt it's a windup.

As for your politicians ever since Obama signed off on those huge cuts to appease a small number of republicans. I've given up trying to work out if there's anyone in the US even slightly left wing.

I just hope your next president is competent and has a smidgeon of compassion.

Quote: catskillz @ August 14 2011, 1:02 PM BST

Imagination? It's on film, just before the explosion. Can anyone tell me what it is?

Its a product of shitty, blurry video, lighting, shadows, distance, speed and, most importantly of all, unbridled hope, paranoia and stupidity.

Quote: sootyj @ August 14 2011, 1:06 PM BST

DaButt it's a windup.

That's what I'm beginning to think. I guess it's kind of funny that I'm debating a smirking man but there are too many people who believe this muck and it seems as if this joke has gone on too long.

As for your politicians ever since Obama signed off on those huge cuts to appease a small number of republicans. I've given up trying to work out if there's anyone in the US even slightly left wing.

He's "appeasing" the vast majority of Americans who are sick of Washington spending money that it doesn't have. It will be the ruin of our nation if spending continues at its current pace. The man or woman who presents the most convincing promise to cut spending and reduce Washington's interference in our daily lives will be the next president.

Quote: DaButt @ August 14 2011, 1:04 PM BST

Trust me, I have MANY hardcore Democrat friends and they are the ones who are both furious and rubbing their hands together with glee. Only W's brother, Jed, would give them more satisfaction. With the notable exception of Mrs. Palin -- she's in her own category.

Dabutt, whatever happened to politicians in your country who could unite the nation? All the Republicans and Democrats seem to produce nowadays are Marmite men and women who get the opposition frothing at the mouth.

That's how politics have always been. I haven't seen any change in my lifetime.