British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 498

Laughing out loud SO agree with Jack- its like we're twins towers!

Quote: Jack Daniels @ August 13 2011, 11:34 PM BST

I've read three Ellroy books but not that one. Good writer, has issues though.

Catskills, I am far from on your side with 'the truth is out there' stuff, but.....

HOLY SHIT!! UNBELIEVABLE!! I just typed the name into a search engine out of cynical curiousity... and, whattaya know? The name I was given when I was 13 (1994) A fella named 'James Files' has actually since apparently CONFESSED and done an interview an investigator. For the record, I think I was told this before this footage came out or at the same time, no idea. Not sure of anything anymore.

Is this a common suspect Catskills?
It's not something I've researched before... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zcEelhzzUg&feature=related
(ff garrison's speech)

JFK is shot a marine marksman is found in a building with a used rifle in the calibre of ammo that was shot at JFK.

It kinda sounds like Oswald did it.

The guy you're mentioning Jack sounds like an unstable nut case. And I really began to doubt him when he describes not only being a sniper in clear of sight of 100s, but being armed with some weird exotic pistol/rifle that no serious gunman has ever used.

except we can see Oswald was clearly arrested by Richard Nixon

Why do these shadowy overlords allow people to freely talk and speculate about them? If they have the ability to control the world media and fake every event in human history, they could easily crush dissent.

Catskillz,

life is too short to watch all the videos but holographic planes? I may have mentioned this before but I had the unpleasure of being in New York during 9/11 and saw those 'holographic planes' hit. Ten years later I can still remember the acrid smell that pervaded all the way out to Brooklyn.

Quote: chipolata @ August 14 2011, 11:06 AM BST

Why do these shadowy overlords allow people to freely talk and speculate about them? If they have the ability to control the world media and fake every event in human history, they could easily crush dissent.

I do it because, I like you!

Quote: KLRiley @ August 14 2011, 11:16 AM BST

Catskillz,

life is too short to watch all the videos but holographic planes? I may have mentioned this before but I had the unpleasure of being in New York during 9/11 and saw those 'holographic planes' hit. Ten years later I can still remember the acrid smell that pervaded all the way out to Brooklyn.

So Catskills, are you more likely to believe someone who was there, or some stranger who has added some fake birds to a piece of film?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Voodoo-Histories-Conspiracy-Shaping-History/dp/0224074709

This is really all you need to read, heard him speak as well.

Conspiracy theories are thoroughly rubbish and should be rubbished at every opportunity.

Firstly they encourage stealth prejudice, note how often Jews, Muslims, Catholics, Freemasons etc get washed up in this nonsense.

Secondly and more dangerously they encourage torpor. You can't fight a massive unseen conspiracy so why bother?

It ignores the very real conspriacies. Cameron may not want to stick a chip up everyone's arse. He does want faster sentencing, less legal aid, more heavily armed police and punative removal of benefits/housing.

All of which are potentially more dangerous. And no he didn't start the riots, he did what any politician does. He waited for events to happen and took advantage of them.

Quote: KLRiley @ August 14 2011, 11:16 AM BST

Catskillz,

Hold on, do you think I'm claiming the towers didn't really collapse?! Of course they collapsed! The question is, did you really see a plane, or did you see this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omZYTN_yKMs&feature=related

Quote: sootyj @ August 14 2011, 11:40 AM

Cameron didn't start the riots,

And if he had, he'd only get an £80 fine and a night in the cells, like the other members of the Bullingdon club, after they trashed a wine bar.

Quote: catskillz @ August 14 2011, 12:02 PM BST

Hold on, do you think I'm claiming the towers didn't really collapse?! Of course they collapsed! The question is, did you really see a plane, or did you see this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omZYTN_yKMs&feature=related

No, I didn't say that the towers didn't fall. I said they were hit by two bloody great big REAL planes.
If you want more details why not look at some of the eyewitness testimony of other people who were there. There's a great article by a British journalist who was sitting on the tarmac at JFK at the time. There are plenty of people who were on Liberty Island who saw the whole thing.
But if you'd rather go with the conspiracy theories, fine.

Oh, how do you rationalise United 93 then?

Quote: catskillz @ August 14 2011, 12:02 PM BST

Idiocy.

Is this shit still going on five pages later?? Jesus.

There is a thread for this, you know?

not interested in all this 9/11 stuff but...

George W Bush was a bit of a pillock, we all know that

but anyone that thinks he would actually have arranged for all that to happen , just so he could invade Iraq etc - is an even bigger pillock

to pull something off that size you would need to involve ,what, hundreds of people? and you'd have to expect all those hundreds of people to take this massive secret to the grave with them?

nah

its all dog poo

it was some nasty men who hate the west

end of.

Quote: Nogget @ August 14 2011, 12:18 PM BST

And if he had, he'd only get an £80 fine and a night in the cells, like the other members of the Bullingdon club, after they trashed a wine bar.

Because there's a complete similarity between student hijinks and violent disorder and looting.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ August 14 2011, 12:33 PM BST

Is this shit still going on five pages later?? Jesus.

There is a thread for this, you know?

Well then bring up another news story then!

Quote: lofthouse @ August 14 2011, 12:33 PM BST

not interested in all this 9/11 stuff but...

George W Bush was a bit of a pillock, we all know that

but anyone that thinks he would actually have arranged for all that to happen , just so he could invade Iraq etc - is an even bigger pillock

to pull something off that size you would need to involve ,what, hundreds of people? and you'd have to expect all those hundreds of people to take this massive secret to the grave with them?

nah

its all dog poo

it was some nasty men who hate the west

end of.

And that's all there is to say on the subject really.

Come to think of the number of witnesses would have been in the 1000s.

Poor Yvonne :(

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14517566