British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 497

As I said, how does it this explain the deafening sound of a plummeting plane heard on all cameras that had mics attached?

Think.

Quote: Jack Daniels @ August 14 2011, 2:34 AM BST

As I said, how does it this explain the deafening sound of a plummeting plane heard on all cameras that had mics attached?

Think.

As I said, they did things Blue Peter-style. The screams were also added.

,,,,??????~=\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ Laughing out loud ---------------44441.';#### YES anarchy!]]]]]]]]
!

Quote: catskillz @ August 14 2011, 2:38 AM BST

As I said, they did things Blue Peter-style. The screams were also added.

ok

F**k you Flintstone, I was trying to do a picture!!

Quote: Oldrocker @ August 13 2011, 11:35 AM BST

Hey DaButt, is this someone you've heard of ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14514429

Never heard of him. He's definitely not a household name here.

Laughing out loud Not here either? Who the f**k is He? [prob a big knob]

Hey Da Butt, what do you think now you know the truth about 9/11?

Go spread the word. Holographic planes. Sound effect screams.

It's all going on...

Quote: billwill @ August 13 2011, 10:13 PM BST

I'm a better shot than that. ;)

When I said the screams were added, I only meant the screams that could be heard as the plane supposedly approached the tower. Obviously the screams after the explosions were real.

Quote: catskillz @ August 14 2011, 3:09 AM BST

When I said the screams were added, I only meant the screams that could be heard as the plane supposedly approached the tower. Obviously the screams after the explosions were real.

What do you mean 'added'? Added where? How? In the sky?

Of all the organisations that crusade for answers regarding withheld intelligence over the attacks.... This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
Worse than the Loch Ness Monster.

Hey, did you watch that Files clip? Spooky, no?

Quote: Jack Daniels @ August 14 2011, 3:05 AM BST

Hey Da Butt, what do you think now you know the truth about 9/11?

As much as I love laughing babies and videos of people setting themselves on fire, I think YouTube should be disbanded because apparently people are using it to "prove" idiotic theories.

Quote: DaButt @ August 14 2011, 3:21 AM BST

As much as I love laughing babies and videos of people setting themselves on fire, I think YouTube should be disbanded because apparently people are using it to "prove" idiotic theories.

You mean like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19eVwHAbmRI&feature=related

If I posted a YouTube video "proving" that Aaron is a freemason would it scare you away from posting all those ridiculous video links here?

:D Yes please!

Quote: Jack Daniels @ August 14 2011, 3:14 AM BST

What do you mean 'added'? Added where? How? In the sky?

Of all the organisations that crusade for answers regarding withheld intelligence over the attacks.... This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
Worse than the Loch Ness Monster.

You must'be missed the comment in which I explained it. The T.V. powers that be were all in on it. Many of the clips that went out on 9/11 were prepared beforehand.

Obviously, though, that wasn't the case with this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI