British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 493

No need to get heated! Let's all chillax. Cool

Quote: sootyj @ August 13 2011, 6:09 PM BST

And as ever most conspiracies cheerfully segue into antisemitism.

Oi vey gevalt a child 6th in line to the throne would have been a bit Arab, so it's obviously Mossad.

Actually now I read it it's even worse, what evidence that she was about to visit the Middle East. For f**ks sake, the Pope, Bono, Britney Spears and Snap, Crackle and Pop have all been photographed being nice to Palestinian kids. And asking about peace.

Exactly how long is Mossad's murder list?

Are you really just utterly credulous or genuinely suspicious of Jews?

You've actually managed to piss me off.

Diana's death was a tragedy, brought about by trying to recreate her life as a royal ambassador on the cheap.

So you think anyone who suspects Mossad might have been involved must be disregarded as an idiot anti-semite? Anyway, I also said Britain and America were involved.

I know one Jewish lady who wouldn't be very happy with your comment: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xk37ov_israeli-minister-we-always-use-the-anti-semitism-trick-or-bring-up-the-holocaust_news

Actually there is on this one.

Keep out of it Stott.

You don't want none of this.

You're nice guy, but nice guys are just collateral.

But more seriously. Does Mossad kill people?

Yes. So do a lot of other embattled countries intelligence agencies.

But they tend to go for people like Gerald Bull who were building doomsday weapons for their enemies. Fahit Shiquaqui who direct terrorist operations against Israel.

Apart from some unfortunate cases of mistaken identity.

They are not some gun toting PR agency.

Quote: catskillz @ August 13 2011, 6:38 PM BST

So your theory is anyone who suspects Mossad might have been involved must be disregarded as an idiot anti-semite?

Yes because they usually are.

Actually in fairness it's idiot, antisemite or idiot antisemite.

I think you're in the first category.

nb I'd say you're an accidental antisemite. In that you are credulously willing to believe unfathomable conspiracies about Israel/Mossad/Zionism on the slimmest evidence.

I've always had an affinty with Isreal's nation identity.

Although, I have documents telling me that I am officially 'Banned' from ever entering the state of Israel. Which doesn't exactly scupper my holdiay plans.

How did you manage that?

Did you read that Soots?

Anyway, post removed on account of too much information.

TMI as the kids say.

They're not that serious about the military service business, had a mate who was born in Israel and got hoicked out of the queue when on tour to Israel.

Basically you just say you're a consientious objector and away you go.

But come on spend a couple of years in the sun and shoot some Arabs. Whats not to like?

Back then it was a little harsh, confiscated passports on the promise you return etc.

But back to 'knowledge' catskills would jizz himself, seriously, remember the post about JFK, the mafia and the union orders to do it. That is a fact.

I don't know if that's even a theory they debate, but it's true.

God, now I sound like him.

One more point, If I had a choice and I had to only listen to either Jewish Comedians or Palestinian Comedians forever.

It'd be Lenny Live At Carnegie Hall every time.

Quote: sootyj @ August 13 2011, 6:46 PM BST

Actually there is on this one.

Keep out of it Stott.

You don't want none of this.

You're nice guy, but nice guys are just collateral.

But more seriously. Does Mossad kill people?

Yes. So do a lot of other embattled countries intelligence agencies.

But they tend to go for people like Gerald Bull who were building doomsday weapons for their enemies. Fahit Shiquaqui who direct terrorist operations against Israel.

Apart from some unfortunate cases of mistaken identity.

They are not some gun toting PR agency.

Yes because they usually are.

Actually in fairness it's idiot, antisemite or idiot antisemite.

I think you're in the first category.

nb I'd say you're an accidental antisemite. In that you are credulously willing to believe unfathomable conspiracies about Israel/Mossad/Zionism on the slimmest evidence.

Oh, you mean this type of stuff: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw&feature=related

To be fair to Isreal, they have a simple philosophy;

You bomb one of our buildings we'll bomb five of yours. You bomb two of our buildings and we'll bomb ten of yours.

Like a times table thing.

I couldn't care less about anybody or anything outside of my own immediate family and friends. But if I did, I would say that is an admirable policy by which to defend yourself with.

Quote: Jack Daniels @ August 13 2011, 7:32 PM BST

To be fair to Isreal, they have a simple philosophy;

You bomb one of our buildings we'll bomb five of yours. You bomb two of our buildings and we'll bomb ten of yours.

Like a times table thing.

I couldn't care less about anybody or anything outside of my own immediate family and friends. But if I did, I would say that is an admirable policy by which to defend yourself with.

Old testament "an eye for an eye."

They've always been persecuted and so have learned they can't rely on others.

It's actually a Geordie thing

An aye for a waye aye

Riot helicopter over Hackney. Again

I think Frankie Boyle must be watching this site as he stole my Kaiser Chiefs gag!

Which was?