British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 485

Quote: zooo @ August 13 2011, 12:24 AM BST

I monitor many things...

I've just been monitoring what I have officially named the most pointless argument ever.

Angry

Quote: catskillz @ August 12 2011, 11:30 PM BST

Yeah, and the soldiers who killed him were supposedly, or should that be conveniently killed last week, right?

Same unit, different people. But why should facts get in the way of a good conspiracy story?

Quote: zooo @ August 13 2011, 12:24 AM BST

I monitor many things...

I've just been monitoring what I have officially named the most pointless argument ever.

I have no idea what that was all about.

So how come you don't believe what the media feed you, but you believe what the conspiraloons feed you?

Quote: Badge @ August 13 2011, 12:29 AM BST

I have no idea what that was all about.

I do! It was only a few minutes back.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ August 13 2011, 12:29 AM BST

Angry

:P

Quote: Matthew Stott @ August 13 2011, 12:30 AM BST

I do! It was only a few minutes back.

I know that, but I still don't know. Anyway, better to draw a line. We are both terrible people. ;)

No holograms, just remote contolled planes, the planes were entirely real but it was the pre-planted explosive charges and thermite that made the buildings collapse. The planes were just the cover but there were real planes flying into the buildings. There would be too many eye witnesses to counter the official story if there were no real planes.

Quote: 404 Not Found @ August 13 2011, 12:09 AM

It's the way the towers fell directly down into their own foundations with no collatoral damage, just like a controlled demolition and another building virtually undamaged fell later, also directly down into it's own foundations.

Pure bullshit. I've stood at the site and buildings for blocks were seriously damaged. Some are probably damaged to this day. I spent weeks trying to resurrect critical data circuits because the nearby Verizon building had its face sheared off by falling debris. No offence, but only an idiot would claim that there was no damage to WTC 7 and neighboring buildings.

Quote: catskillz @ August 13 2011, 12:28 AM BST

It sounds mad, I know, but people say they've got secret technology at least 30 years more advanced than that which we know about.

Using technology thirty years in advance of the rest of the world to provoke a war which ultimately demonstrates how impotent you are has a whiff of Dick Dastardly sacrificing his massive lead in the Wacky Races in order to sabotage his opponents.

Okay, here's a good clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkzfKRe0gbc

Now you'll start to see what I mean about Blue Peter.

One of the conspiracy things I like is the Camp Bohemia stuff, with powerful people in robes chanting in front of a giant, talking owl statue. That's pretty funny stuff.

Quote: Timbo @ August 13 2011, 12:38 AM BST

Using technology thirty years in advance of the rest of the world to provoke a war which ultimately demonstrates how impotent you are has a whiff of Dick Dastardly sacrificing his massive lead in the Wacky Races in order to sabotage his opponents.

Laughing out loud

Quote: DaButt @ August 13 2011, 12:35 AM BST

Pure bullshit. I've stood at the site and buildings for blocks were seriously damaged. Some are probably damaged to this day. I spent weeks trying to resurrect critical data circuits because the nearby Verizon building had its face sheared off by falling debris. No offence, but only an idiot would claim that there was no damage to WTC 7 and neighboring buildings.

Of course there would be damage by flying debris over a wide radius, I don't doubt that, but enough to make a steel framed building completely collapse into it's own foundations in seconds, without huge visible damage externally, exactly like a controlled demolition? That is what I have trouble believing.

Quote: catskillz @ August 13 2011, 12:38 AM BST

Okay, here's a good clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkzfKRe0gbc

Now you'll start to see what I mean about Blue Peter.

When even a single-angle video resorts to lines like "the resolution isn't good, but...", don't ANY alarm bells ring with you, catskillz?