British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 484

That video has THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN DEBUNKED written on it. Do you have another link that hasn't been debunked?

I don't know why the person who uploaded that last clip is saying it's since been "debunked", when there's clearly no plane there. What I should've mentioned was that the object that hits the building is a weird orb. I'll try and find a clearer clip of it.

Dabutt is going to be so mad.

There's countless footage of the planes hitting the twin towers. Both professional and amatuer.

Quote: catskillz @ August 12 2011, 11:59 PM BST

I don't know why the person who uploaded that last clip is saying it's since been "debunked", when there's clearly no plane there. What I should've mentioned was that the object that hits the building is a weird orb.

So was it aliens? Or ghosts?

Quote: zooo @ August 13 2011, 12:03 AM BST

So was it aliens? Or ghosts?

Ghost aliens?

It seems that the video without the plane was just in lower resolution so that the plane was not noticable, whereas in the higher definition version it was.

I must say though that I am a skeptic about most things.

I don't believe in ghosts, UFO's, crop circles, homeopathy, acupuncture, crystal healing, faked moon landing conspiracies, Santa Claus, God, Allah, Loch Ness monster, or any similar bollocks, but there are things about 9/11 that just don't add up.

I'm keeping an open mind on 9/11. I'm not entirely convinced either way, it's the way the towers fell directly down into their own foundations with no collatoral damage, just like a controlled demolition and another building virtually undamaged fell later, also directly down into it's own foundations.

If someone wanted to fake a major terrorist attack on US soil aren't there easier ways to do it than pretending non-existant planes crashed into two of the biggest landmarks in one of the worlds biggest cities?

Quote: 404 Not Found @ August 13 2011, 12:09 AM BST

Santa Claus

:O That's just going too bloody far.

I think catskillz has gone up to 60% now, zooo. Are you still keeping track?

Quote: chipolata @ August 13 2011, 12:14 AM BST

If someone wanted to fake a major terrorist attack on US soil aren't there easier ways to do it than pretending non-existant planes crashed into two of the biggest landmarks in one of the worlds biggest cities?

The planes were real but not they were not cause of the collapse. Cut off the radios and controls and fly them into the towers by remote control. Easy enough to do.

Quote: Badge @ August 13 2011, 12:15 AM BST

I think catskillz has gone up to 60% now, zooo. Are you still keeping track?

Aw, is probably about right. But everyone has to have a hobby!

Quote: zooo @ August 13 2011, 12:19 AM BST

Aw, is probably about right. But everyone has to have a hobby!

Yes, and I thought yours was monitoring his percentage!

I monitor many things...

I've just been monitoring what I have officially named the most pointless argument ever.

Quote: chipolata @ August 13 2011, 12:14 AM BST

It's simple: he who controls the media controls the people. In other words, most of the footage that was shown around the world on 9/11 was made beforehand, a la Blue Peter, using CGI.

This clip is a bit better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4YoC14qi4c&playnext=1&list=PL7FE52559BDE3264E

The one I really wanted to show you was much clearer, but seems to have vanished. I don't know what this weird orb thing is, but the planes that were shown on TV were either CGI or holograms. It sounds mad, I know, but people say they've got secret technology at least 30 years more advanced than that which we know about.