British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 483

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ August 12 2011, 10:34 PM BST

They'll just stick a USB up your *Moved to Critique

Still not worked...

Quote: DaButt @ August 12 2011, 7:37 PM BST

Not you, catskillz keeps trying to entice people to watch a bunch of blurry old videos about tired old conspiracy theories.

I only post these links because I care about you all Teary.

No, seriously though, you do realise this great man, Bill Cooper was killed in November 2001, after he'd predicted the U.S. would stage a false-flag attack and blame it on Bin Laden, in June of that year, on his radio show, don't you?
Not only that, but back in the mid-'70s, he lost a leg, after having his car rammed off the road by Government agents, who were trying to shut him up. They visited him in hospital afterwards and scared him into keeping his mouth shut for 16 years, but he eventually plucked up the courage to start talking again.

Hold on, I typed 'sniff', at the end of the first sentence, and that emoticon came up. Does that usually happen?

Quote: catskillz @ August 12 2011, 11:15 PM BST

Hold on, I typed 'sniff', at the end of the first sentence, and that emoticon came up. Does that usually happen?

Nope The CIA, MI5, MI6, the Zionist Bankers, Al Quaeda, the Brandenburg Group, The Illuminati, and the Knights Templar conspired to change the word sniff to that emoticon to discredit you as you're getting too close to the truth.

Quote: catskillz @ August 12 2011, 11:15 PM BST

I only post these links because I care about you all Teary. No, seriously though, you do realise this great man, Bill Cooper was killed in November 2001, after he'd predicted the U.S. would stage a false-flag attack and blame it on Bin Laden, in June of that year, on his radio show, don't you? Not only that, but back in the mid-'70s, he lost a leg, after having his car rammed off the road by Government agents, who were trying to shut him up. They visited him in hospital afterwards and scared him into keeping his mouth shut for 16 years, but he eventually plucked up the courage to start talking again.

Bin Laden was blamed because Bin Laden did it.

I do like reading about all the conspiracy stuff, the more extreme stuff anyway. I don't believe it, but it's fun and interesting to read.

Quote: chipolata @ August 12 2011, 11:23 PM BST

Bin Laden was blamed because Bin Laden did it.

Yeah, and the soldiers who killed him were supposedly, or should that be conveniently killed last week, right? Oh, and let's not forget that Bin Laden was conveniently buried at sea, right?

I think most conspiracy theories come a cropper because they demand a higher level of competence from the authorities than I've ever seen. Unless the authorities just feign inadequacy to lull us into a false sense of security.

Quote: chipolata @ August 12 2011, 11:33 PM BST

I think most conspiracy theories come a cropper because they demand a higher level of competence from the authorities than I've ever seen. Unless the authorities just feign inadequacy to lull us into a false sense of security.

Yes, that is the main problem I have with them.

I suppose the argument would be that they're just the puppets of the secret leaders, or whatever. So they would be made to look bad on purpose so as to get just the reaction you've posted. It's all a smokescreen!

Quote: catskillz @ August 12 2011, 11:30 PM BST

Yeah, and the soldiers who killed him were supposedly, or should that be conveniently killed last week, right? Oh, and let's not forget that Bin Laden was conveniently buried at sea, right?

So why go to all the trouble of faking his death? And then killing your own soldiers?

Quote: Matthew Stott @ August 12 2011, 11:36 PM BST

I suppose the argument would be that they're just the puppets of the secret leaders, or whatever. So they would be made to look bad on purpose so as to get just the reaction you've posted. It's all a smokescreen!

Douglas Adams said of Zaphod Beeblebrox (President of the Universe)

Zaphod's job is not to hold power, but to draw attention away from the real source of it. Thus Zaphod Beeblebrox is one of the best Presidents the Galaxy has ever had, having already spent two of his ten years in office in prison for fraud.

Yes, this is the blatant truth. No government or ruling elite is competent enough to deliver the conspiracies that theorists insist are plausible.

Quote: chipolata @ August 12 2011, 11:40 PM BST

So why go to all the trouble of faking his death? And then killing your own soldiers?

Don't you get it? The soldiers weren't killed because they never existed.

Anyway, this is the mother of all 9/11 clips. Tell me, where did the plane go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B65M_smGewo

Quote: catskillz @ August 12 2011, 11:47 PM BST

Don't you get it?

I'm starting to. ;)

Quote: catskillz @ August 12 2011, 11:47 PM BST

Don't you get it? The soldiers weren't killed because they never existed.

Anyway, this is the mother of all 9/11 clips. Tell me, where did the plane go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B65M_smGewo

I love 9/11 conspiracies!
*watches for funz*