British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 481

Quote: DaButt @ August 12 2011, 7:20 PM BST

Aren't there plenty of conspiracy-related forums where you can post all these "oh, by the way some people claim that blah blah blah" messages?

Me? Sorry, know I've been going on, bit of post traumatic stress

Quote: AJGO @ August 12 2011, 7:32 PM BST

Me? Sorry, know I've been going on, bit of post traumatic stress

Not you, catskillz keeps trying to entice people to watch a bunch of blurry old videos about tired old conspiracy theories.

There was more than one gunman.

JFK was suicide

Quote: Jack Daniels @ August 12 2011, 7:38 PM BST

There was more than one gunman.

Are you reporting this? Like some grassy know-all?

Tomorrow morning I fly to Atlanta and I'm sitting in the rearmost seat. I'm going to poke around to see if I can find the chemtrail dispenser. It has to be there somewhere. :S

Quote: DaButt @ August 12 2011, 7:49 PM BST

Tomorrow morning I fly to Atlanta and I'm sitting in the rearmost seat. I'm going to poke around to see if I can find the chemtrail dispenser. It has to be there somewhere. :S

The seat that won't recline. Hate them.

Quote: Badge @ August 12 2011, 7:47 PM BST

:D boom boom!

Seriously though, it was the mafia. Doubt me not Malachi!

(Children Of The Corn Reference there, shoutout to all you lovers of 80's VHS Stephen King adaptations)

Quote: KLRiley @ August 12 2011, 7:55 PM BST

The seat that won't recline. Hate them.

Yep. I can't sleep on airplanes but it would be nice to try at 5:30 in the morning. The airport bar won't even be open to numb me for the flight. :(

At least it's a short 2.5-hour flight. I like living in the center of the country, no more 5-hour flights.

Quote: DaButt @ August 12 2011, 8:01 PM BST

Yep. I can't sleep on airplanes but it would be nice to try at 5:30 in the morning. The airport bar won't even be open to numb me for the flight. :(

At least it's a short 2.5-hour flight. I like living in the center of the country, no more 5-hour flights.

Can't you take a spot of your homebrew for the terminal?
Short flights are good. Except Hawaii's still a long way away.

Quote: KLRiley @ August 12 2011, 8:04 PM BST

Can't you take a spot of your homebrew for the terminal?

No more than 3 ounces of liquid can go through security. Thanks a lot, Osama.

Quote: DaButt @ August 12 2011, 8:13 PM BST

No more than 3 ounces of liquid can go through security. Thanks a lot, Osama.

Just fill your mouth with bourbon before you get on.

Quote: Lee Henman @ August 12 2011, 8:50 PM BST

Just fill your mouth with bourbon before you get on.

Terrorist.

Quote: Badge @ August 12 2011, 7:47 PM BST

Laughing out loud

Quote: catskillz @ August 12 2011, 7:16 PM BST

There's a lot of rumours flying around about the riots being planned as a way to create fear in society, to encourage people to eventually accept the microchipping that's inevitably going to happen in the not too distant future.

It will happen in the near future, not a doubt in my mind. All it'll take will be another terrorist atrocity. I was talking to my Mother-In-Law about micro-chipping and she thought it was a great idea, not needing a passport etc. She also said that anyone who refused to have one must be a terrorist or have something to hide.

That's why it'll happen, because there are very stupid people out there who don't mind the idea of literally being reduced to a number.