British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 468

More than 50% of your posts now seem to be about conspiracy theories. Just so you know... ;)

Market Street in Manchester on fire

Quote: zooo @ August 9 2011, 6:59 PM BST

More than 50% of your posts now seem to be about conspiracy theories. Just so you know... ;)

There's a good reason why but it's not being reported. See www.anotherbarkingtheory.com/catskillz

:)

An iconic image of Korean shopkeepers protecting their stores during the 1992 riots in Los Angeles.

Quote: Badge @ August 9 2011, 7:22 PM BST

There's a good reason why but it's not being reported. See www.anotherbarkingtheory.com/catskillz

:)

Here's where I heard it (skip to 6:32): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGMGycNL-Mw&feature=related

Quote: AJGO @ August 9 2011, 7:10 PM BST

Market Street in Manchester on fire

Aj, you're the Martin Bell of BCG! Maybe we should set up a 'riot watch' thread, whereby BCG'ers can report on the current safety (or otherwise) of their locale.

Quote: DaButt @ August 9 2011, 7:32 PM BST

An iconic image of Korean shopkeepers protecting their stores during the 1992 riots in Los Angeles.

Jeez, that's a lot more hardcore than 'wax on, wax off'!!

Quote: catskillz @ August 9 2011, 7:37 PM BST

Here's where I heard it (skip to 6:32): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGMGycNL-Mw&feature=related

Sorry catskillz, but I was commenting on zooo's post.

Quote: Peter Brouhaha @ August 9 2011, 7:44 PM BST

Aj, you're the Martin Bell of BCG!

It's already been established she's the Kate Adie.

Quote: Badge @ August 9 2011, 7:48 PM BST

Sorry catskillz, but I was commenting on zooo's post.

Ooops! I really must pay more attention.

PS. Kate Adie: great lady!!

Quote: Badge @ August 9 2011, 7:48 PM BST

Ooh, can I be both? And doubly try to justify doing no work and trailing media all day? :)

Great lady, Kate Adie!

Quote: AJGO @ August 9 2011, 7:51 PM BST

Ooh, can I be both? And doubly try to justify doing no work and trailing media all day? :)

You can throw in John Simpson and Orla Guerin as well.

Quote: Badge @ August 9 2011, 7:51 PM BST

Great lady, Kate Adie!

Wise words, mate!

Quote: zooo @ August 9 2011, 6:59 PM BST

Are you compiling statistics on us all, zooo? Eh?

I will also be taking all of Kate Adie's compliments :D

Quote: Peter Brouhaha @ August 9 2011, 7:54 PM BST

Wise words, mate!

Thanks mate!

Quote: AJGO @ August 9 2011, 7:51 PM BST

As long as you keep you head down, Aj!! So how are things round your way, as darkness descends?

Quote: Badge @ August 9 2011, 7:55 PM BST

Thanks mate!

Thanks, great mate. Got a bit of charidy thing going on at the moment. Me, Noel Edmonds and two hundred police are doing lots of sponsored helicopter flights around inner cities.