British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 442

Quote: Badge @ August 8 2011, 10:46 AM BST

Anyone fancy a game of looting bingo? It's bound to spread to other towns and cities tonight. I'll go for Bristol, Leicester and Luton.

According to Ronnie Barker, there's gonna be looting in Tooting and some stealing in Ealing.

Quote: don rushmore @ August 8 2011, 2:27 PM BST

According to Ronnie Barker, there's gonna be looting in Tooting and some stealing in Ealing.

Anything in the Chalfonts?

Got sent home from work early today because we had a police warning about possible riots in Edmonton.

It must be great working for the Kaiser Chiefs

Quote: sootyj @ August 8 2011, 3:55 PM BST

It must be great working for the Kaiser Chiefs

Laughing out loud

A laughy smiley from DaButt a rare honour indeed.

I expect radio stations are banning that song and others from playlists this week.

Aparently in a savage outbreak of irony Chris Moyle's was hung by a crowd of enraged Smith's fans.

Morrisey made some stupid remark about KFC, but no one listened because he's a racist.

It's all going to be fine now. Nick Clegg's has visited what's left of Tottenham.

I just saw footage of him spraying
"Dave is a c**t"
on Currys and then pissing through the smashed window

Well I hope no one here lives in Hackney. :/
Might be a good time to go on holiday if so. Just don't expect your house to be there when you get back. :(

Anyone kind enough to sum up what's happening and why? I've seen a few tweets about it but still don't geddit. I could Google but why would I want a random person's bias when I can get BCG bias.

Quote: zooo @ August 8 2011, 5:22 PM BST

Well I hope no one here lives in Hackney. :/
Might be a good time to go on holiday if so. Just don't expect your house to be there when you get back. :(

There is a positive side, all these police helicopters are helping the wind dry my laundry something splendid

All the shopkeepers on my street are standing outside watching the BBC/Sky newscopters. Scary close.

Quote: Leevil @ August 8 2011, 5:30 PM BST

Anyone kind enough to sum up what's happening and why? I've seen a few tweets about it but still don't geddit. I could Google but why would I want a random person's bias when I can get BCG bias.

A bunch of wankers want to loot themselves some trainers, and they're looking for any excuse to do it.

No one's safe I just got caught in Hackney and they looted all my oneliners.