British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 733

On 4OD there are adverts and you can't skip them.

Quote: Chappers @ August 7 2011, 1:24 PM BST

On 4OD there are adverts and you can't skip them.

At least there's only a couple though- on ITVplayer there are loads, and if their website jumps and you have to reload, you have to sit through the ads again rather than resume like you can on 4OD (usually) and iPlayer. BBC iPlayer website messes up so much less than the other channels, interesting that they don't have adverts they're trying to make you watch...

There's iPlayer, ITV NP and 4OD on Virgin Cable. There's adverts at either end and sometimes one halfway through but it's easy to fast-forward.

Reading an article in a Sunday supplement by that narcisistic wanker Gavin Henson.

"After Charlotte I want someone who respects me." "Charlotte didn't make me feel good about myself."

I bet she didn't tell him every five minutes what a magnificent specimen of manhood he was and probably got in the way of the mirrors.

He's doing a programme called The Batchelor where 25 girls compete for his affections.

I just hope someone on a rugby pitch breaks his bloody nose and spreads it all over his face.

Obviously ive never met him so its totally unfair of me to be judgemental but I reckon im 100% correct in assuming Henson is a total and utter dick

He's not remotely attractive.

Quote: zooo @ August 7 2011, 7:20 PM BST

He has a really blank face the whole time. Like he's had a lobotomy.

He looks like a puffin. An orange one.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ August 7 2011, 7:29 PM BST

He has a really blank face the whole time. Like he's had a lobotomy.

Yes, that's called being Welsh.

Quote: lofthouse @ August 7 2011, 7:34 PM BST

Yes, that's called being Welsh.

Ooh! Nasty!

Quote: zooo @ August 7 2011, 7:20 PM BST

This.

On his day, a great player.

Meh, he's hardly physically hideous and he's obviously in great shape, but I don't go for the whole 'preened to perfection' thing. He looks like he should be on The Only Way is Essex or Geordie Shore. Too much tan and wax.

To say he's not remotely attractive is a little mean though (much in the way that the mean boys are to some people in the Who Do You Fancy thread, a la Natalie Cassidy).

You can call him a dick though. He does come accross as a bit of a dick.

He obviously thinks a lot of himself since he's on a show where 25 girls compete for his affections. So I certainly think he can cope with me saying he's unattractive. :)

I wouldn't say such a mean thing if he didn't clearly have an ego the size of the moon.

Hey hey, only you can decide what's right :)