British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 653

Look, can't we all just agree that Ben Ricketts is perhaps the most handsome man in England?

Quote: zooo @ July 28 2011, 1:20 PM BST

They have. And it doesn't work.

Post your mush-dimensions zooo and I'll crunch some numbers and give you a Beauty Rating!

Quote: Leevil @ July 28 2011, 12:58 PM BST

Some people can be more attractive than Sonia but not meeting that high expectation of the overly airbrushed and frankly freakish unnatural looks of Megan Fox. I just reacted to the generalization that you may have unintentionally made.

I mean, I don't want to start a whole debate on it. :D

You see, I must be weird cos I don't find Megan Fox attractive at all, she's scrawny and covered in ugly tattoos IMHO.

Quote: Tony Cowards @ July 28 2011, 1:24 PM BST

You see, I must be weird cos I don't find Megan Fox attractive at all, she's scrawny and covered in ugly tattoos IMHO.

She looks like she's already had way to much stuff done to her face. And chest.

Quote: Tony Cowards @ July 28 2011, 1:24 PM BST

I wholeheartedly agree. :)

Quote: Marc P @ July 28 2011, 1:23 PM BST

The law of being a human being is that anyone can fancy anyone. The law of being an arsehole is telling someone else that they are wrong for fancying someone.

I looked this up.

I think it is 'technically' a crime after the age of five.

Quote: chipolata @ July 28 2011, 1:24 PM BST

Post your mush-dimensions zooo and I'll crunch some numbers and give you a Beauty Rating!

I have a small wet nose, medium sized pointy ears and a fluffy tail, about so long *holds up hands*

Quote: Marc P @ July 28 2011, 1:29 PM BST

Yeah but how many people fancy five year olds?

Ava Gardner looking a right minger, although that Burton chap looks a bit of all right.

Quote: Marc P @ July 28 2011, 1:23 PM BST

The law of being a human being is that anyone can fancy anyone. The law of being an arsehole is telling someone else that they are wrong for fancying someone.

Quote: Marc P @ July 28 2011, 1:29 PM BST

?
It's more worrying for you to fancy them if they're under 16.

I actually have no idea who Megan Fox is.

Quote: Timbo @ July 28 2011, 1:36 PM BST

I actually have no idea who Megan Fox is.

She's a fictional woman created by Photoshop artists in celebrity magazines.

I had to look her up...looks similiar to Angelina Jolie, but I think Jennifer Aniston is much prettier and Brad was mad. ;)

Quote: Leevil @ July 28 2011, 1:39 PM BST

She's a fictional woman created by Photoshop artists in celebrity magazines.

Laughing out loud

Could happen! It did in Japans leading, slightly dubious pop group, with about seventy band members in school uniforms.

http://www.nerve.com/news/music/japanese-pop-star-revealed-to-be-computer-generated-fans-in-shock