British Comedy Guide

My Birthday Page 3

Anyway happy birthday to Norf for tomorrow.

Quote: zooo @ July 24 2011, 11:26 PM BST

For what it's worth, Jack Daniels's IP does not match any other user's on the thread.

Will Cam

At least now you know your instincts are f**king useless, eh?

Anyway, this being a comedy board, why not go on to post something relatively
funny for the first time in your five thousand posts here?

I'm yet to see one single entertaining contribution from you, I think you
should take the plunge now, be entertaining instead of sounding bitter and miserable, you come across as if your best days are behind you and you've thrown in the towel a long time ago and now your main form of communication with the world is via little paranoid strops on message boards.

You didn't even have the balls to say straight out what you wrongly thought.
You had to drop little sarcy hints then scuttle away.

Anyway, for whatever reason you wanted me alienated, CONGRATULATIONS! This is my last personable post around here and I'm sticking to the skit comp now. No more posts, feedback or opinion, just the skit comp.

Blimey that's a harsh punishment for him! :)

Jack I nearly did that, so don't, use the forum for what its for not and not what others want it to become.

I think that putting stuff up sharpens your mind and keeps the juices flowing.
There are loads of dried up and bitter posters on here waiting to have a pop, I think the more you get the better you're becoming.

My new philosophy is to ignore any critics that never put stuff up and I learn from those who do.

If you spew it then the site has lost a valuable contributor and that would be shit, just blank them I've learned too.

If you click on those doing it and see the content of their last few posts you can see why they doing it, its just the bland leading the bland.

Stick at it and don't give a f**k about the dried up ones!

All they are that interested in is spitting bile and correcting peoples spelling etc its a sad existence.

I think the OP originally put this in up in the introduction thread. A cheesey joke to say hi was all. I might be wrong but that was my reading. :)

Quote: Jack Daniels @ July 25 2011, 10:57 AM BST

Will Cam

should take the plunge now, be entertaining instead of sounding bitter and miserable, you come across as if your best days are behind you and you've thrown in the towel a long time ago and now your main form of communication with the world is via little paranoid strops on message boards.

Anyway, for whatever reason you wanted me alienated, CONGRATULATIONS! This is my last personable post around here and I'm sticking to the skit comp now. No more posts, feedback or opinion, just the skit comp.

Come on Jack, you don't need to be this serious. Remember this started as a little battle of wits between yourself and I. I don't think that you've been alienated in any way so there is no need for you to stop posting on every thing but the skit comp thread. You're clearly a bright guy so, as someone said before, if you were to stop posting on here then the site would lose a valuable contributor. Also, I hope you don't read that as sarcasm because I am being genuine.

Anyway, if you stop posting then I won't be able to win the aforementioned battle of wits because I still need to get you to call me a Nazi. My favourite snooker player is Jimmy White. I saw him at an exhibition at my local snooker hall. His cue power is phenomenal. Sometimes he comes off 5 or 6 cushions for a positional shot. In fact his unofficial fan club have set up a movement that focusses on this aspect of his game and, I am an avid supporter of this. Therefore, I support the White Power movement.

Quote: Jack Daniels @ July 25 2011, 10:57 AM BST

Will Cam

Good afternoon Jack,

I was wrong to make unsubstantiated jibes on this thread or indeed on any thread as it breaks house rules. I have sent a PM to you, TP and RedZed apologising.

I have no desire to alienate you or any other genuine poster on this site.

I could only find a card with 'Sorry I missed your birthday' so I'll put it up on Wednesday...