British Comedy Guide

My Birthday Page 2

Matters not madam, matters not.

Wait, Will, are you suggesting that... NO! You couldn't be... Not good old Will Cam...

Quote: Will Cam @ July 24 2011, 10:37 PM BST

Matters not madam, matters not.

Don't make some pompous snidey comment then blow it off 'cos mud sticks.
You reckon I'm one of these 'trolls' you're so obsessed with, invading the sancity of our little laugh-fest?

Well f**k that! I give feedback on every single I read and I do it all
under one name! This is the third time you've accused someone of this,
are you a failed policeman or something?

Zooo? You still here? Can you back me up?
Print up my ip address and compare it to that new members
so Sherlock Holmes here can sleep easy.

Wow.

How was your gig last night Jack Daniels?

Quote: Jack Daniels @ July 24 2011, 10:47 PM BST

Don't make some pompous snidey comment then blow it off 'cos mud sticks.
You reckon I'm one of these 'trolls' you're so obsessed with, invading the sancity of our little laugh-fest?

Well f**k that! I give feedback on every single I read and I do it all
under one name! This is the third time you've accused someone of this,
are you a failed policeman or something?

Zooo? You still here? Can you back me up?
Print up my ip address and compare it to that new members
so Sherlock Holmes here can sleep easy.

I am about to sleep very easy Jack. If you have nothing to fear, let water run off your back a wise man once wrote.

Quote: Will Cam @ July 24 2011, 11:06 PM BST

I am about to sleep very easy Jack. If you have nothing to fear, let water run off your back a wise man once wrote.

Nothing to fear? Are you for real?
When a moderator looks into this you owe me a sorry. Who's the whizz with technology behind all this? Aaron? Zooo? Would you please confirm what I'm saying then this shit stirrer can take his conspiracy theories and wander back off to General Discussion.

AJGO - Brilliant, stuck to what was written, didn't stray off into shock humour and it went well. Thanks for asking.

Okay, well this thread's gone mental.

a) Don't accuse people of being trolls.
b) Getting accused of being one is practically a rite of passage so don't take it too personally.

Okay, I agree the internet means little, but I post on a few filmmaking forums and whatnot and trying to say someones a "Troll" is bang out of order.

You must know where peoples ip's are coming from. Tell him.

I always thought Will Cam was okay til tonight.
I weren't being serious with the new guy Tom, just banter.

I visit Critique every time I go online and now some yahoo
wants to turn his mid-life crisis onto rattling people on
internet forums?

Bang out of order. It means nothing in the real world, but within this web community (feedback, posting material etc) it means a lot.

And I KNOW he wouldn't say it real life. Such is the world wide web I guess.

For what it's worth, Jack Daniels's IP does not match any other user's on the thread.

But to be honest, I didn't even think anyone was accusing anyone of anything until you got annoyed. So possibly would have been better to ignore it. (or PM a moderator. Same goes for anyone who does suspect a troll - keep it out of the threads, please.)

Thank you for doing that, I really appreciate it.

Quote: Jack Daniels @ July 24 2011, 11:12 PM BST

AJGO - Brilliant, stuck to what was written, didn't stray off into shock humour and it went well. Thanks for asking.

Well done! Did you go for an opening joke or straight into Cheryl Cole :)

Quote: AJGO @ July 24 2011, 11:44 PM BST

Well done! Did you go for an opening joke or straight into Cheryl Cole :)

See what you started with shitty excuse for a joke, you bastard...!

I'm really sorry for that outburst, AJGO...

Hey, this is like being a Catholic...

And can someone please check my IP, I'm not sure who I am anymore...

Quote: Jack Daniels @ July 24 2011, 10:08 PM BST

"Deduced"? Laughing out loud

Okay, dig this, Daddy-O,
To tell someone to Be Cool about something means, Relax
Don't try so hard to impress, Don't get worked up about nothing.

As for your coffee shop thing you said, no doubt it sounded funny and scathing
when you typed it all out, but that doesn't happen in this country.

You're thinking about a country you've seen on T.V, or read about in books.
I'm sure in real life you aren't as boring as you come across. I'm sure you're a smart, popular and incisive fella.

Peace Out Man, Stay Hip, Don't Let 'The Man' Get you Down Cool

Cheers you've really hit the nail on the head. Everything that you "deduced" Laughing out loud about me is true. I am a smart, popular and incisive fella. Also, I know you think that calling someone boring is a really cutting insult because you've had to use it twice already, however, it loses it's impact a bit when it appears to be so contrived. If you really found me boring you wouldn't bother replying. Therefore, what I posted clearly got to you a bit so I can hardly be described as boring. Irritating yes, but boring no.

Also this thread appears to have taken a slightly different route because apparently you're some sort of troll, whatever that means. I hope it doesn't adversely affect your love life too much. However, I still want to win so I've decided that I'm going to try and provoke you into calling me a Nazi (according to Godwin's Law that means I've won apparently). However, the Nazi comparison has to be unfounded so I need to be careful.

I hate it when I wake up in the morning, cover myself head-to-toe in ivory coloured emulsion paint and the discover that the bank notes that I left outside have been ruined by the water droplets that have condensed from the air overnight. There is nothing more intolerable than the white man having his wealth taken from him by the dew.

lol

Quote: zooo @ July 24 2011, 11:16 PM BST

Okay, well this thread's gone mental.

a) Don't accuse people of being trolls.
b) Getting accused of being one is practically a rite of passage so don't take it too personally.

Zooo-

a) My apologies to the BCG for loosely posting a little niggle at the back of my head.
b) Good advice.