British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 646

Quote: zooo @ July 23 2011, 10:09 PM BST

Not really my type!
Over big muscles are a bit yuck.

But nice to have a man on the thread for a change, either way.

You can always count on me to post a picture of a hot guy as soon as there's been a lot of pages of hot women. What's good for the goose etc...

Quote: lofthouse @ July 23 2011, 10:10 PM BST

Do the ladies like that whole facial hair arrangement
type beardy gubbins?

Cos I have the same at the mo

and I need to know if I look cool or if I look like a massive twat

I quite like a bit of facial hair on a guy. However if you're a bit on the chubby side and are using it to hide a 3rd chin then....not so much. As long as it's wearing you, and not the other way around it's all good.

Quote: AJGO @ July 23 2011, 10:15 PM BST

Yes to men who can carry you when you're 'over-tired', no to facial hair arrangements

I think "arrangements" is the key word. When facial hair is like precisely sculpted I think it's really weird, but stubble is good imho.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 23 2011, 10:22 PM BST

When facial hair is like precisely sculpted I think it's really weird,

It's prissy.

My kind of guy by a mile

I think "arrangements" is the key word. When facial hair is like precisely sculpted I think it's really weird, but stubble is good imho.

Cool

Well I think Mr Haye's goatee looks pretty good, but I'd love to see Matt tell him it's prissy.

I don't like the recent trend for guys to shave a pencil thin line along their jaw-line, that just looks ridiculous!

Correct way to wear a beard.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ July 23 2011, 10:25 PM BST

My kind of guy by a mile

I always fancies Paul Weller, but recently have found his blonde highlights to be a bit desperate. I'd prefer to see his grey hair in a funky short cut.

Yep, I prefer him brown or grey...love you Paul Lovey ;)

Quote: Gavin @ July 23 2011, 10:28 PM BST

Correct way to wear a beard.

The full on mountain man-!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ July 23 2011, 10:35 PM BST

The full on mountain man-!

Looks more rustic.

I'm sporting something similar myself. Sexy.

OMG! Jim Morrison is one of my all time favourite fancies. He could totally light my fire.

Nope...though I do like his songs.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 23 2011, 10:21 PM BST

DAMMIT!

:D

I think stubble on a bloke feels weird, but it can occasionally look okay. Jon Richardson does it quite well.