British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 729

Haha!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 22 2011, 7:24 PM BST

Going out with a list of things to get, and returning with nothing. Luckily, however, I managed to try on that backless dress today before I ordered it. It is horrible.

Maybe it needs to be on backwards?

TTPYO: The new Harvester ad. A new low in ad irritation.

In answer to a question earlier, Victoria Wood is doing voiceover on a few Sky ads at the moment.

That bloody Gillette mens challenge thingy ad.

I want to stab that f**ker in the face

with 5 blades

tosser

Quote: Leevil @ July 23 2011, 1:52 AM BST

Laughing out loud No.

The, seemingly, increasing trend for radio broadcasters to say 'We'll be across every game/story.' whatever.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 23 2011, 9:31 PM BST

Laughing out loud No.

:D

Quote: Leevil @ July 23 2011, 1:52 AM BST

Many years ago I bought a pair of elastic waist trousers (I know it's naff but I liked the pattern)to go on holiday. It took me 3 days to work out that the strange pockets were because I was wearing the trousers back to front. And I'd been going to take them back to the shop and complain! Huh?

Quote: lofthouse @ July 23 2011, 9:21 PM BST

That bloody Gillette mens challenge thingy ad.

I want to stab that f**ker in the face

with 5 blades

tosser

I know what you mean! Especially when you go in the shops and find out how much the blades cost.

I thought their last 5 bladed razors were expensive, but these take the biscuit.

At least Dick Turpin wore a mask!

Mr Chips from Catchphrase does my head in. He's the most uninspiring piece of shit in history. I hate his face and his shape. I also hate the fact that he's always smiling. From my experience people that smile all the time are either think and boring or they've got something to hide. I know he is a computer generated animation but if he was real he'd fall into one of those categories. I just really hate him so much! Why is he smiling all the time?

The fact that nearly 1 Million people think it's worth following Piers C***ing Morgan on Twitter, this annoys me far more than it probably should.

But do you know that by checking his twitter? It might be a million people who are waiting for him to implicate himself in phone hacking!

Quote: Tony Cowards @ July 24 2011, 5:45 PM BST

The fact that nearly 1 Million people think it's worth following Piers C***ing Morgan on Twitter, this annoys me far more than it probably should.

Careful Tony, remember your opinions on Stewart Lee?

Quote: Tony Cowards @ July 24 2011, 5:45 PM BST

See, I didnt know that....

So now I hate you for making me aware of that fact.

You sir, are a bastard.

Angry

not really Tone, your BRILLIANT Hug Wave Pleased

When you microwave something and it's all cooked throughout but then you eat one bit which is freezing cold and you begin to gurn as if you've just been molested.