British Comedy Guide

New on the site

Wave

Hi thought I may try a story see if it is just me that laughs at my own jokes & thoughts. I was thinking of comedians like the guy whose name I can't recall who is on lots of comedy shows, he is from London plays a bit of a cockney guy.
I sort of thought this type of thing would be his type of story. Hmmm, let's see.
So he walks on stage and says>>.

Alwrite all!! now fings are going better for me & I am earning a few quid now so I was looking at buying a new motor, so I called in to the local showroom and the sales guy was telling me that this model you are looking at come with independent climate control, "That's Air conditioning to the posh ones amongst you" Cold f**king air on a hot day to me. So I said to him What's this independent Climate business all about then? he told me that if I want to set it to 27 degrees, he meant Hot!! and my passenger wanted 3 degrees, the I could do this and we would all get what we wanted. What the F**k is he talking about I am sitting 6 inches away from them, its a small f**king space, Pratt. Obviously if this is gonna work I would need to buy a much bigger f**king car! He finks I stupid.

:|

Hello The norf

That joke sounds familiar, maybe John Bishop?

Do you mean Micky Flanagan, norf?

Hello, welcome. I can see that little 'story' getting a better reception when spoken.

Hello Norf.

Are you aware of the advances comedy
has made over the last thirty, forty, fifty years?

Ahhh, only joking mucker... Welcome... Wave

Good moaning to you Wave

I am new. I enjoy Fawlty Towers, Benny Hill, and Mr. Bean.

Hello there jedi7, welcome to the site.

Hello Wave

Hi there.

jedi7 is looting poor The norf's "hellos". Either way good moaning to jedi7 too.