British Comedy Guide

Hello

I'm Tom Jordan. My name on my birth certificate is Thomas Jordan but I've shortened it to Tom to try and be a bit informal. As you can see I like to have a laugh!!! However, it is important to remember that a joke can get out of hand and then someone ends up losing an eye, which can put a complete downer on an otherwise thoroughly enjoyable bank holiday weekend in the peak district.

Afters Wave Hope you found/find your eye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eBSFQBzngw

Quote: Bill Jaguar @ July 22 2011, 3:20 PM BST

Afters Wave Hope you found/find your eye.

Ok cheers mate,

Actually both of my eyes are located in their sockets. I was merely alluding towards a ficticious hypothetical situation; which I feel accurately represents the potential dangers involved with getting over-excited and mucking around, with a lack of supervision and/or adequate health and safety procedures in place. I'm not the square guy that's here to ruin the party, I just want to make sure that everyone is safe.

P.S. I'm not a holocaust denier either

Welcome to the BCG. :)

Quote: Tom Jordan @ July 22 2011, 4:17 PM BST

Ok cheers mate,

Actually both of my eyes are located in their sockets. I was merely alluding towards a ficticious hypothetical situation; which I feel accurately represents the potential dangers involved with getting over-excited and mucking around, with a lack of supervision and/or adequate health and safety procedures in place. I'm not the square guy that's here to ruin the party, I just want to make sure that everyone is safe.

The holocaust? Yes, that did rather get out of hand (pretty thin on Health and Safety, too).

Anyway, welcome on board, Tom.

Hello!

Quote: Tom Jordan @ July 22 2011, 4:17 PM BST

Ok cheers mate,

Well sir, I was merely being silly. Anyway ello again Wave

Welcome to the forum Tom. Whenever and wherever I refer to the term forum I may be displaying an inward tendancy to mean forum in it's colloquial term: "message board" such an excercise in verbal disempowerment/empowerment tends to dramitize one's own system of definition within a larger context, ie: Are we primary and the "message board" secondary or is it in fact what is known as "Vice Versa"? I find in research that, nobody knows, so nobody asks.

Wave

Follow your heart Mr Daniels, follow your heart oh and search your feelings, you know it be true.

Hello Wave

hello Thomas, sorry 'tom' ... I always get those names mixed up Rolling eyes

Hi Tom.
Welcome to the BCG