British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 725

Quote: Trabs @ July 14 2011, 2:48 PM BST

F**king up in work and the colleague it's affected not coming to you to discuss it, but going straight to your boss to complain. This is happening to me at the minute. If this person came to me with the issue, I'd apologise, rectify it and try to make sure it didn't happen again, all in a very civil way. Why go to my boss when you could come to me you bad tit? How does that make the situation better? It just makes me hate you and look at possible ways of f**king you up in the future. And what type of world is that to live in?

Yeh that sucks. But a good leader should understand where mistakes come from and be a person who helps rectify them.

If you're a big shouty ogre of a boss, no one comes to you and you never know what's going on.

^word

It's not being in control of what happens when you're around.

It's when you're not you have to worry about....

And that only comes with people trusting and respecting the leader.

Quote: Trabs @ July 14 2011, 2:48 PM BST

F**king up in work and the colleague it's affected not coming to you to discuss it, but going straight to your boss to complain. This is happening to me at the minute. If this person came to me with the issue, I'd apologise, rectify it and try to make sure it didn't happen again, all in a very civil way. Why go to my boss when you could come to me you bad tit? How does that make the situation better? It just makes me hate you and look at possible ways of f**king you up in the future. And what type of world is that to live in?

It's human nature, nobody ever goes running to your boss with compliments about you. It's called dog eat dog :)

That trailer for new BBC2 Mad Men wannabe show, The Hour.

Quote: Chappers @ July 13 2011, 10:59 PM BST

I don't think we're really being sarky. We really don't know the difference. Is it supposed to be that phlegmy sound?

Hooray! Watch 'This Week' and you'll hear Andrew Neil pronounce 'Murdoch' correctly.

Quote: keewik @ July 14 2011, 11:43 PM BST

Hooray! Watch 'This Week' and you'll hear Andrew Neil pronounce 'Murdoch' correctly.

I'm so busy looking at the top of Neil's head that I never hear a word he's saying.

On the news when they say "the next item contains flash photography" and it doesn't seem that special in the slightest.

lol

Websites etc abbreviating News of the World to NoW

Angry

Hey! Maz maz zuma

AAAAAAAAARRRGGHH!!!

Grumpy old men - no - just grumpy men.

Quote: keewik @ July 19 2011, 11:58 PM BST

Grumpy old men

Wave

Wave

People who insist on getting into the lift you are trying to leave instead of waiting for you to get out.