:(

A vole with Dr Spocks ears.

Imagine that.

Quote: zooo @ July 17 2011, 6:14 PM BST

And Kelly Osbourne.

Laughing out loud

And I mean vole in a nice way.

Just those ears.......?

I'll feel so bad if she's secretly a member here.

I totally get the DFB thing. Uma Therman I think is a good example. Generally women with strong, slightly unfemine features who defy traditional 'pretty' conventions, but look all the more awesome for it. Rachel Weis does not fall into this category though. All of the others mentioned do. It's not a very flattering wording, though. A very backhanded compliment.

Awww :(

Anyway....must dash now.

I expect you all to have come up with a DFB each by tomorrow.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ July 17 2011, 6:28 PM BST

It's not a very flattering wording, though. A very backhanded compliment.

This!

Quote: TopBanana @ July 17 2011, 6:28 PM BST

I expect you all to have come up with a DFB each by tomorrow.

That bloke from Primeval.

But only because he looks like a little puppy, not because he's weird looking in any way.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ July 17 2011, 6:28 PM BST

I totally get the DFB thing. Uma Therman I think is a good example. Generally women with strong, slightly unfemine features who are defy traditional 'pretty' conventions, but looks all the more awesome for it. Rachel Weis does not fall into this category though. All of the others mentioned do. It's not a very flattering wording, though. A very backhanded compliment.

This is it! Thank you Nat!

Interesting women>Hollyoaks-type women.

And as zooo points out, DFB is not just regarding women. I'm sure women can be attracted to DFB men. Matt Smith, anyone?

Matt Smith is The Doctor. Auto-attractive.

I totally agree. (with TB)

Benedict Cumberbatch seems like he might be one. (I don't fancy him, but a lot of people seem to.)