British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 640

Quote: Gavin @ July 17 2011, 5:55 PM BST

There is a list! You are a dark horse Miss Robyn!! :D

Plus I'll just make em up if I'm bored of an evening. "Kate Beckinsale....That looks like someone Robyn would fancy"

It's no wonder there's a list, considering. Rolling eyes

Quote: Godot Taxis @ July 17 2011, 5:57 PM BST

I've only ever seen one black and white picture of you, but I would have 'scored' you a 10. That's out of 10 in case anyone thinks I'm being an asshole.

:$

Quote: Godot Taxis @ July 17 2011, 5:57 PM BST

(Sarah Jessica Parker) was attractive. Women also seem to have no ability to determine what women men find sexy either.

I think Kim Catrell is worse. I'd rather be pulled apart by ravenous budgies then spend 20 minutes in her company. Makes my skin crawl.

Quote: Rob H @ July 17 2011, 5:57 PM BST

Don't you dare!

I sometimes wish that I fancied men.

Go and see Faustus at the Globe with Arthur Darvill. You will (perhaps) be converted. Lovey

Quote: Gavin @ July 17 2011, 5:59 PM BST

I think Kim Catrell is worse. I'd rather be pulled apart by ravenous budgies then spend 20 minutes in her company. Makes my skin crawl.

If it's any consolation, there's a good chance you will never find yourself in a situation where you might have to have sex with Kim Catrell. There's a good 71% chance that situation will not arise.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 17 2011, 6:00 PM BST

Arthur Darvill.

Googling.

Quote: Gavin @ July 17 2011, 6:01 PM BST

Googling.

Rory!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ July 17 2011, 6:01 PM BST

If it's any consolation, there's a good chance you will never find yourself in a situation where you might have to have sex with Kim Catrell. There's a good 71% chance that situation will not arise.

71% is still to low, maybe If I chop of my arm.... noo then might get sympathy sex. Curses!

All the girls I know think that Cheryl Cole is the most beautiful woman in the world, but I just don't see it. She's so dull.

If it's any consolation, I don't either.

Quote: TopBanana @ July 17 2011, 6:04 PM BST

All the girls I know think that Cheryl Cole is the most beautiful woman in the world, but I just don't see it. She's so dull.

You can be dull and physically attractive.

Atleast she's trying to break USA so don't have to put up with her here anymore. Victory!

I think her smile/cheek area is a bit weird.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ July 17 2011, 6:05 PM BST

You can be dull and physically attractive.

Of course, but personality can kill however physically attractive someone is, right?

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 17 2011, 6:06 PM BST

I think her smile/cheek area is a bit weird.

The fact she has dimples??

I like dimples! I just think that her cheeks are disproportionately huge.