British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 639

Who wouldn't want to be as cute as this?

Quote: Gavin @ July 17 2011, 5:43 PM BST

I find that sexist. Not 100% inaccurate but still.

Laughing out loud

I must say I'd rather be likened to a feline than a canine.

Quote: zooo @ July 17 2011, 5:44 PM BST

I must say I'd rather be likened to a feline than a canine.

that's because your a girl! Look at the other thread we done this before :P

Another example:

Lucy Benjamin from Eastenders= dog-faced:

Look at the facial similarities, girls.

Tis a compliment, I tells ya!

Laughing out loud It's nooot. Besides, only men would get away with that. If I referred to a girl I fancied as "dog-faced" it would not go well and everyone would be very annoyed, I am suuure.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 17 2011, 5:41 PM BST

Something other than "sex, sex, sex..." ;)

In my defence, sometimes I think about food instead.

Yeah, melons...

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 17 2011, 5:49 PM BST

Laughing out loud It's nooot. Besides, only men would get away with that. If I referred to a girl I fancied as "dog-faced" it would not go well and everyone would be very annoyed, I am suuure.

I'm sure most people would be to busy thinking about you and said woman making out to be to bothered about what you called her.

Quote: zooo @ July 17 2011, 5:49 PM BST

Yeah, melons...

Nah, not fussed with big ones. Nice ones is what I like. Preferably set just beneath a nice dog face. ;)

Quote: Gavin @ July 17 2011, 5:51 PM BST

I'm sure most people men would be to busy thinking about you and said woman making out to be to bothered about what you called her.

I'm sure most people would be to busy thinking about you and said woman making out to be to bothered about what you called her.

+1.

Quote: zooo @ July 17 2011, 5:49 PM BST

Yeah, melons...

Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud Men. I will stop talking about all the girls I fancy in future.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 17 2011, 5:54 PM BST

Laughing out loud Men. I will stop talking about all the girls I fancy in future.

There is a list! You are a dark horse Miss Robyn!! :D

Plus I'll just make em up if I'm bored of an evening. "Kate Beckinsale....That looks like someone Robyn would fancy"

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 17 2011, 5:11 PM BST

I know I am like a 5, but would still be like "Oh, um, thanks? :(" if someone called me nearly ugly.

I've only ever seen one black and white picture of you, but I would have 'scored' you a 10. That's out of 10 in case anyone thinks I'm being an asshole.

Quote: zooo @ July 17 2011, 5:39 PM BST

Sometimes (always) I think it might be best to NEVER know what most men are thinking.

This is sensible. I don't know why there is such discrepancy between what men and women find attractive in women but there is. I've known lots of girls who've thought the ugliest woman in the world (Sarah Jessica Parker) was attractive. Women also seem to have no ability to determine what women men find sexy either.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 17 2011, 5:54 PM BST

Laughing out loud

Don't you dare!

I sometimes wish that I fancied men.