British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 723

Another thing that annoys me is that I'll never experience another KFC like that classic one I had within the last two decades. Mmmmmm....

Laughing out loud Adore KFC !! anytime! Did you see prog' 'Under-cover Boss'?

Wow I was starving ,even though they showed 'mingy' kitchens.

They are trying to spoil my oral experience!

Undercover Boss has gone down hill, the last 2 epis were basically big adverts. With some rather pathetic goodies thrown in for the staff.

But yes fried chicken it's a primal thing.

The Coors ad; it's annoying enough that Van Mullet has to introduce himself because he's gone off the radar, but the whole sales pitch revolves around the beer being cold. You don't buy cold, you get that from your fridge!

Talking of adverts, that pathetic Head & Shoulders one with Jenson Button.

'Wow, it's BRACING.'

Makes him look like an absolute cock.

Oh poor, terrible acting Jenson. He really does look a tool.

I am tinged with guilt every time I eat KFC after someone told me they cut the beaks off the chickens so they can't peck each other to death :( BUT IT'S SO FINGERLICKIN GOOD.

The chickens don't mind they get pecked less

It's mostly the farm hands having sex with them they don't like.

The amount of bloody grated carrot Tesco hide at the bottom of their prawn salad meals

Do I look like a f**king rabbit?

You do a bit!

Quote: Nat Wicks @ July 14 2011, 12:02 PM BST

I am tinged with guilt every time I eat KFC after someone told me they cut the beaks off the chickens so they can't peck each other to death :( BUT IT'S SO FINGERLICKIN GOOD.

They don't cut the beaks of chickens, it's the chicks they do that too. :D

I thought she wrote breaks. All that Jenson Button talk got me thinking of racing chickens.

Quote: Nogget @ July 14 2011, 10:09 AM BST

The Coors ad

They're selling that swill over there? Sorry. :(

Another thing that pisses me off is how the media dare ruin The Apprentice for me after the show has aired. They never cater to delayed reclusai!

F**king up in work and the colleague it's affected not coming to you to discuss it, but going straight to your boss to complain. This is happening to me at the minute. If this person came to me with the issue, I'd apologise, rectify it and try to make sure it didn't happen again, all in a very civil way. Why go to my boss when you could come to me you bad tit? How does that make the situation better? It just makes me hate you and look at possible ways of f**king you up in the future. And what type of world is that to live in?

Quote: DaButt @ July 14 2011, 2:34 PM BST

They're selling that swill over there? Sorry. :(

DaButt you could put star spangled banners in your poos and sell them for £50 a shot as America logs over here.

There is a slavish worship of all things American among some people.

And Coors is indeed piss, it's even worse than Budweisser.

How is that possible>