British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 630

That's better! 10 out of 10.

Yay!

*kisses Faye Ripley*

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 11 2011, 9:43 PM BST

I don't like the word very much, no, but something particularly about "kick her in the c**t" was like :| to my small feminist brain.

;)Flooz I have voiced similar objections in the past,and was made to feel a tad isolated and old feminist minger! glad you have positive result!

Because she looks so young, it feels slightly creepy to find Emma Watson attractive. Discuss.

Haha! It's because Lee is a sweetheart really, and has "known" me since I was like 14 and joined here, so I am allowed. I guess it's because of that anyway! Also, y'know. I would hate to have that said about me but I'd also never say it about a girl I didn't fancy.

Quote: dellas @ July 11 2011, 9:52 PM BST

;)Flooz I have voiced similar objections in the past,and was made to feel a tad isolated and old feminist minger! glad you have positive result!

I just think it's more unusual to find people these days who are offended by bad language. So when you are confronted about it, maybe it's just easier to be more defensive? Not me though, I was one of those weird kids who grew up thinking all naughty things weren't "cool". It's only recently I've decided to take the attitude of saying "f**k it!", as it were.

Quote: TopBanana @ July 11 2011, 9:56 PM BST

Because she looks so young, it feels slightly creepy to find Emma Watson attractive. Discuss.

According to the internet/Tumblr, you'd be like the only person ever not to find her attractive if you decided you couldn't.

It is a BIT wrong to fancy any of the Harry Potter kids, but technically they are old enough to fancy now.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 11 2011, 9:57 PM BST

Haha! It's because Lee is a sweetheart really, and has "known" me since I was like 14 and joined here, so I am allowed. I guess it's because of that anyway! Also, y'know. I would hate to have that said about me but I'd also never say it about a girl I didn't fancy.

Hug

Although I'm glad you clarified the knowing you since you were 14 bit! Whistling nnocently

And I'd never kick you there. That would be like kicking a beautiful sandwich. Which you know is meant as nothing but a compliment from me. Huh? :D

I've never watched a Potter movie, and don't really follow 'celebrity' so I've not had much exposure to her.

She's 22 but could easily pass for 14. That'd make me feel a bit uneasy if I fancied her.

Laughing out loud

That's like the highest compliment possible!

Quote: zooo @ July 11 2011, 10:00 PM BST

It is a BIT wrong to fancy any of the Harry Potter kids, but technically they are old enough to fancy now.

Laughing out loud

Depends what film in the series you're watching.

Quote: TopBanana @ July 11 2011, 10:03 PM BST

I've never watched a Potter movie, and don't really follow 'celebrity' so I've not had much exposure to her.

She's 22 but could easily pass for 14. That'd make me feel a bit uneasy if I fancied her.

Yes, she is very young looking.

Quote: Leevil @ July 11 2011, 10:03 PM BST

Laughing out loud

Depends what film in the series you're watching.

Sick

Quote: zooo @ July 11 2011, 10:03 PM BST

Laughing out loud

That's like the highest compliment possible!

Thank you, now try telling that to my girlfriend! Apparently saying it looks like a tuna-mayo is not romantic!

Quote: TopBanana @ July 11 2011, 9:56 PM BST

...Don't get it.