British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 715

Quote: KLRiley @ June 28 2011, 7:43 PM BST

I hate bloody gastric reflux.

Mmm aspalls.

Really helpful Leevil.

Isn't it down to spicy food? Onions and the like?

Quote: KLRiley @ June 28 2011, 8:05 PM BST

Really helpful Leevil.

No, I'm serious. Cyder Vinegar is a miracle cure. Indigestion, heart-burn and other stomach issues. It's fab. Give it a go!

Mine's a combination of stress and adverse reaction to other meds. I think it's because I had to see the boss yesterday. Today the excess acids bubbled over.

Okay Leevil. I'll take your word for it but not trying it!

Suit yourself you bloody ingrate!

Quote: chipolata @ June 28 2011, 3:20 PM BST

I find fridges at work quite scary, territorial things.

It's the same when you're in a shared house.

Quote: Leevil @ June 28 2011, 8:21 PM BST

Suit yourself you bloody ingrate!

The meds have finally worked. Spouse is very suspicious that its now.

When I don't have a vital meeting the following day I'll investigate your suggestion further.

Well do a Google before you try it. You can either drink it straight or sip it diluted in water. I wouldn't bother making 3 posts (and more in the past) if I didn't think it was any good. Better than drinking a load of Gaviscon (which can be great) but can make you a bit um well bunged up might be the medical term.

B******* that call you for interview, takes ages to make a decision and then refuse to pay expenses. (Sorry but in my line of work, it is accepted practice to pay expenses.)
However, Riley knows the V-C of said university and an email has been sent explaining the shortcomings of his HR department.

Mwhahahaha.

Women at work always prattling on about Nadal

what's the big deal?

He looks like a fukin rat

It's not all been about Nadal this week we've also been prattling on about new Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas.

I don't understand why people fancy Nadal.

When I was little everyone fancied Agassi, and I didn't really understand that either.

Maybe tennis players have some kind of special power.

Quote: zooo @ July 1 2011, 7:58 PM BST

I don't understand why people fancy Nadal.

When I was little everyone fancied Agassi, and I didn't really understand that either.

Maybe tennis players have some kind of special power.

New balls please.