British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 712

I've lost steam now. I'm too warm to pretend to be annoyed :(

Quote: Nat Wicks @ June 27 2011, 2:54 PM BST

I've lost steam now. I'm too warm to pretend to be annoyed :(

I shall consider that a outrageous victory for me.

My phone says it's hotter in London than Las Vegas. It's only 7 AM so it won't last long. The weather lady just said that it'll hit 107F today. Bah.

It is pointlessly hot here right now. It's not even sunnyyyyyy.
Stupid weather.

Quote: DaButt @ June 27 2011, 2:58 PM BST

My phone says it's hotter in London than Las Vegas. It's only 7 AM so it won't last long. The weather lady just said that it'll hit 107F today. Bah.

What are you doing in Las Vegas? I've never imagined it'd be somewhere I'd enjoy visiting. Alot of people there.

Quote: Gavin @ June 27 2011, 2:52 PM BST

Laughing out loud Righto. I shall await the call.

*Ring Ring*

Vegas is fun the first few visits but I was born here and it's lost its shine for me. I came here to take a tour of the nuclear test site where my father worked while he was in the Army. Atomic bomb craters, etc.

My daughter and my grandson drove out from California and my best friend is doing likewise tomorrow so I have plenty of opportunities for fun.

There were a lot of people here over the weekend but many of them were young girls in skimpy outfits for a 3-day rave attended by hundreds of thousands of people so at least I had something nice to look at while drinking beer at the bar.

Quote: Brown @ June 27 2011, 3:14 PM BST

*Ring Ring*

Simmer down Jedi boy ;)

Quote: DaButt @ June 27 2011, 3:16 PM BST

Vegas is fun the first few visits but I was born here and it's lost its shine for me. I came here to take a tour of the nuclear test site where my father worked while he was in the Army. Atomic bomb craters, etc.

My daughter and my grandson drove out from California and my best friend is doing likewise tomorrow so I have plenty of opportunities for fun.

There were a lot of people here over the weekend but many of them were young girls in skimpy outfits for a 3-day rave attended by hundreds of thousands of people so at least I had something nice to look at while drinking beer at the bar.

Sounds like Blackpool. Without the weather.

Quote: Gavin @ June 27 2011, 3:17 PM BST

Simmer down Jedi boy ;)

How cool would that have been if it worked?

Quote: Brown @ June 27 2011, 3:18 PM BST

How cool would that have been if it worked?

I'd of answered "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Some poor person would then not only had the terrible job of talking to me on the phone but been shouted at also.

Quote: Gavin @ June 27 2011, 3:19 PM BST

I'd of answered "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Some poor person would then not only had the terrible job of talking to me on the phone but been shouted at also.

Just like a phone sex line...I imagine.

Quote: Gavin @ June 27 2011, 3:18 PM BST

Sounds like Blackpool. Without the weather.

They nuked Blackpool?!

I'm pretty sure half of the UK are in town at the moment. Yesterday my daughter and I played "spot the Brit" while walking down the Strip. (It's easy, the football jerseys are a dead giveaway.)

The monocle and top hat would've been my first thought.

Quote: Brown @ June 27 2011, 3:21 PM BST

Just like a phone sex line...I imagine.

Phone sex lines rarely phone you back.

Quote: DaButt @ June 27 2011, 3:24 PM BST

They nuked Blackpool?!

I'm pretty sure half of the UK are in town at the moment. Yesterday my daughter and I played "spot the Brit" while walking down the Strip. (It's easy, the football jerseys are a dead giveaway.)

Looks like it.

Football jersey wearing traffic cones for hats shouting oi oiiiii, getting into fights with their shadows. Yupthat's us.

Bloody internet has gone down now. Bleedin' Virgin bastards! On the mobile network before anyone makes a wise crack :P