British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 622

What about a wig?

Quote: Leevil @ June 24 2011, 3:41 PM BST

Miss Leevil said she used to dye the f**k out of her hair as a teenager and when she went to the hairdressers, the back of her hair just crumbled. Luckily she didn't dye all of her hair, just the back, underneath bit I believe. Mental.

Eep! I thought it was just bleaching that killed your hair.
I bleached a bit of it once, for the larfs. And dyed it about 5 times. But not pink though.

*hankers after that pink...*

It may have been bleaching and then dying cus she has dark hair. I don't know. But she did it multi-coloured.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/post/777286/

Mine is going either purple or pink. :D

Ah yes, I think to get a decent colour on dark hair you have to bleach it first and then dye it.

I don't know. Hair confuses me.

Quote: Leevil @ June 24 2011, 3:48 PM BST

It may have been bleaching and then dying cus she has dark hair. I don't know.

Yes, I have to bleach mine because it's dark too.

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 24 2011, 3:49 PM BST

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/post/777286/

Mine is going either purple or pink. :D

Put it in your sig to remind and promote it and I'll donate when I have a few more £££ in my pocket.

Good man. :D

Quote: zooo @ June 24 2011, 3:49 PM BST

Ah yes, I think to get a decent colour on dark hair you have to bleach it first and then dye it.

I don't know. Hair confuses me.

Correct. But a lot of natural coloured dyes also have peroxide in them. That's why inonly use semi perms now.

Are you all 16 year old apprentice hairdressers or something?

Leevil & Gav, because they put my link in their signatures. Big sloppy kisses to the both of you.

Doing work experience at Clarins?

Hug

Is the damage that hair dye causes permanent i.e does it damage the root or just the hair which is physically died. What I'm trying to ascertain, kids, is can you grow the damage out?

You can grow it out as far as I know?