British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 621

What "crazy" colour would you do your hair zooo?

Um. Pink. (Lost in Translation style)

I got a bit of a thing for red heads at the minute God knows why.

Is it because of Amy Pond?

Quote: zooo @ June 24 2011, 2:24 PM BST

Um. Pink. (Lost in Translation style)

:D Cool! Would you ever dare? You could always wear a pink wig instead.

Quote: zooo @ June 24 2011, 2:25 PM BST

Is it because of Amy Pond?

She's Ginger.

Once my hair has grown as long as I want it, I might go Florence red. It's been in my mind for a while.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ June 24 2011, 2:31 PM BST

Once my hair has grown as long as I want it, I might go Florence red. It's been in my mind for a while.

Lovey

I wanted to henna my hair, but because my hair's so dark brown it's almost black, it apparently might be slightly useless, or at least not worth it.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 24 2011, 2:51 PM BST

I wanted to henna my hair, but because my hair's so dark brown it's almost black, it apparently might be slightly useless, or at least not worth it.

It might give it a sheen of colour when you're in certain lights, but it won't look much different. My hair used to be as dark as yours and henna never did much for me.

In no particular order: Marg Helgenberger; Kathy Lette; 7 of 9; POD..

..and yes, I admit it.. I've still got a thing for Mildred Roper.. <3 :D

Quote: Nat Wicks @ June 24 2011, 3:06 PM BST

It might give it a sheen of colour when you're in certain lights, but it won't look much different. My hair used to be as dark as yours and henna never did much for me.

Yeah, most people have said that. I am going off the idea even though it's meant to be conditioning as well as colouring because the top of my hair is sometimes fluffy. I don't want like a reddy halo of hair!

Quote: Leevil @ June 24 2011, 2:27 PM BST

:D Cool! Would you ever dare? You could always wear a pink wig instead.

I think the wig would be the best idea. :)

I used to dye and do weird things to my hair when I was a teenager. I've got it mostly out of my system now.

Miss Leevil said she used to dye the f**k out of her hair as a teenager and when she went to the hairdressers, the back of her hair just crumbled. Luckily she didn't dye all of her hair, just the back, underneath bit I believe. Mental.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 24 2011, 3:18 PM BST

Yeah, most people have said that. I am going off the idea even though it's meant to be conditioning as well as colouring because the top of my hair is sometimes fluffy. I don't want like a reddy halo of hair!

You can by henna conditioners which doesn't colour. Henna can pong a bit though.