British Comedy Guide

The Apprentice - Series 7 Page 19

WTF!? How could Jim not go!? Wrong decision.

The Many Faces of Nick Hewer should be a show...

Helen is looking better and better, not because she's getting better, but because all the others look worse and worse each week.

Dan

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 15 2011, 9:55 PM BST

WTF!? How could Jim not go!? Wrong decision.

Could you resist the lovely ulster dirge?

That said as a manager I always look for consent and consensus on decisions/

Does that make me a cock head?

Quote: sootyj @ June 16 2011, 8:44 AM BST

Could you resist the lovely ulster dirge?

That said as a manager I always look for consent and consensus on decisions/

Does that make me a cock head?

His accent is lovely, the funniest thing ever was last week when you could hear him through the loudspeaker 'have ye's got any metal?', and yes it's a good quality to take other's opinions into account, but with him, he seem's to be bordering on the manipulitive side and take's no blame, slickly passing accountability to the others and feigning surprise when he is pulled up on it...passive aggressive at it's worst and not good qualities.

Jim should have gone but Sugar often keeps the annoying twats in for a few weeks.

Suzie is quite monumentally stupid but she didn't deserve to go last night and Jim's tactic of "Suzie caused us to fail the task by not telling the rest of us how crap our idea was" seemed an odd one.

Quote: Afinkawan @ June 16 2011, 10:34 AM BST

J
Suzie is quite monumentally stupid but she didn't deserve to go last night and Jim's tactic of "Suzie caused us to fail the task by not telling the rest of us how crap our idea was" seemed an odd one.

Eh? Suzie is the lone voice talking sense, she reminds me of the woman no-one listens to in the Fast Show sketches.

Her weakness is her weakness, she doesn't fight for anything, she often sees the big problems but doesn't do enough to make sure the bone headed dickheads listen to her.

But she's only 21!

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ June 16 2011, 8:36 AM BST

The Many Faces of Nick Hewer should be a show...

Noticed Karen Brady's ironic raised eye brow at the lads-mag model shoot as if it was all too unsophisticated for her.

Isn't she a former sales manager for David Sullivan's toss mags?

For someone from an IT background, I found Sugar's 'engineers are no good at business' remark dubious. Silicon Valley is renowned for engineers becoming entrepreneurs, most of whom run more successful companies than Amstrad (now we're getting to the bottom of it).

I reckon when the contestants go home Karen Brady takes Alan's chair. Then he and Nick sit either side of her and she CENSORED the pair of them.

Quote: youngian @ June 16 2011, 11:43 AM BST

For someone from an IT background, I found Sugar's 'engineers are no good at business' remark dubious. Silicon Valley is renowned for engineers becoming entrepreneurs, most of whom run more successful companies than Amstrad (now we're getting to the bottom of it).

He wasn't good enough to be good and wasn't bad enough to be annoying. It's often the ones holding the middle ground that get fired.

The little Chinese girl is lovely. I can see her making the final.

Quote: don rushmore @ June 16 2011, 1:20 PM BST

The little Chinese girl is lovely. I can see her making the final.

Nope. I think your mixing your willigness to have consensual sex with her and her actual chance of winning :D

The likelihood of the sex increases if you bother to learn her name and don't refer to her as a little girl.

Quote: zooo @ June 16 2011, 1:32 PM BST

The likelihood of the sex increases if you bother to learn her name and don't refer to her as a little girl.

So I finally discover where things have been going wrong with my relationships. Still, must keep trying.

:D