British Comedy Guide

Doctor Who... Page 752

So hang on has the Dr been materialising his purple tardis up Rory's chuff then?

Quote: AngieBaby @ June 4 2011, 9:34 PM BST

I thought that was quite unnecessary. Dr Who is a kids program for crying out loud.

Yes, I don't think kids would've picked up on it though.

Quote: sootyj @ June 4 2011, 9:34 PM BST

So hang on has the Dr been materialising his purple tardis up Rory's chuff then?

It is bigger on the inside.

I thought that was quite unnecessary. Dr Who is a kids program for crying out loud.

oh come on Mary Shitehouse!

Kids get brainwashed every day about violence, chips and drug dealing.

What's wrong with a bit of lesbianism?

*Family show, not kids show* :P

Kids will have no idea what they were getting at, or even that they were getting at anything.

Quote: sootyj @ June 4 2011, 9:40 PM BST

What's wrong with a bit of lesbianism?

There was also a male homosexual couple in case no-one noticed. But then as someone said, it felt more like an RTD episode.

If one of the male homosexual couple had fellated a banana on screen I'd have thought it a bit much, the lesbian lizard lick wasn't far off.

Laughing out loud

It's a good thing that these sort of characters are in a show kids watch though, so there's more chance of them seeing it as normal at a young age. Unless they start thinking most lesbians are actually warrior lizards.

One of them gave head

Laughing out loud

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 4 2011, 10:35 PM BST

It's a good thing that these sort of characters are in a show kids watch though, so there's more chance of them seeing it as normal at a young age.

I absolutely agree, I think it's important for all orientations to be represented as equal, but if the same scene had occured between a lizard man and a human female I think there would have been a lot of complaints.

Rory was wearing a skirt!

Frankly if it forces some red faced parents to have awkward conversations with their kids.

Then good.

Frankly as long as it's consensual and legal it's all good.

Well. Nice starters. Very poor pudding.

Quote: AngieBaby @ June 4 2011, 10:49 PM BST

I absolutely agree, I think it's important for all orientations to be represented as equal

No it isn't.

I thought the whole episode was a complete mess. Since when has the Doctor needed to round up the magnificent seven ffs?

Quote: AngieBaby @ June 4 2011, 10:49 PM BST

I absolutely agree, I think it's important for all orientations to be represented as equal

I think it is important to have lots of sexy lesbians on telly.