British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 699

Quote: KLRiley @ June 4 2011, 1:21 PM BST

Wave

At I don't have an avatar of the opposite sex.

Least?

That would be really stupid!

Works better if it makes grammatical sense. :)

Bitches be crazy.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ June 4 2011, 12:00 PM BST

Who? Am I the only one who can't spot them? apart from the really obvious ones that sometimes appear on the introductions.

Is Badge gone now too? :(

This.

Dunno. But, AGAIN, if people think there are trolls, it might be an idea to let the mods know who and why before flouncing off because of them.

(Not necessarily saying Badge flounced, but people in general.)

I haven't gone you know. 'Bye' was my parting gesture last night. I could give you a long list zooo but there' s no point as you can't do much about them. But they DO piss me off.

I hope Badge comes back, I'd miss his posts.

I rather enjoy the trolls on here. There's some good humour in them. I don't really see them as ruining the BCG, but I am incredibly easy going.

Quote: Ben @ June 4 2011, 3:41 PM BST

I rather enjoy the trolls on here. There's some good humour in them. I don't really see them as ruining the BCG, but I am incredibly easy going.

This is the sort of post I hate. Don't look at the trolls Ben, look at their effect.

Quote: Badge @ June 4 2011, 3:38 PM BST

I haven't gone you know. 'Bye' was my parting gesture last night. I could give you a long list zooo but there' s no point as you can't do much about them. But they DO piss me off.

Ha, fair enough.

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 4 2011, 3:40 PM BST

I hope Badge comes back, I'd miss his posts.

So would I. That's why I'm still here.

In future, no one say bye of an evening, say night instead! Or people will get all panicky.
(Well, depending on who you are...) ;)

Quote: Badge @ June 4 2011, 3:44 PM BST

This is the sort of post I hate. Don't look at the trolls Ben, look at their effect.

I don't think they affect the board that much and I've never thought "Oh no! I can't go on BCG as the threads may disrupted with venom". There's much worse things to worry about on the boards...

Quote: Ben @ June 4 2011, 3:50 PM BST

There's much worse things to worry about on the boards...

The latent homosexuality?

Quote: Badge @ June 4 2011, 3:49 PM BST

So would I. That's why I'm still here.

I <3 Badge

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 4 2011, 3:53 PM BST

The latent homosexuality?

It's more the blatant homosexuality...