British Comedy Guide

What are you drinking? Page 124

Had a pint of Fosters earlier.

Again, White wine.

Marston's Perfect Union. Again brewed especially for the wedding. A bit more enjoyable than Kiss me Kate.

Quote: Chappers @ April 26 2011, 11:41 PM BST

Marston's Perfect Union. Again brewed especially for the wedding. A bit more enjoyable than Kiss me Kate.

Well, yes.

A kiss is a kiss but a union is a . . . Lovey :$

A little Baileys

I'm using a bottle of Hen's Tooth to wash down a tasty burger that I just grilled.

Just made some white wine Sangria.
Jolly nice it is too.
Even better than the red stuff

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ April 27 2011, 12:18 AM BST

A little Baileys

Got some of that Cool Swan. Posher than Baileys, uses single malt. Very smooth and light, totally different to the gloopy Baileys, which is still nice when you want something very sweet. They are very different cream liquors. Will Cool Swan take off? I doubt it, too high end for a mass market sort of drink aimed at women. Women like sweet drinks.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ May 27 2011, 9:47 PM BST

Got some of that Cool Swan. Posher than Baileys, uses single malt. Very smooth and light, totally different to the gloopy Baileys, which is still nice when you want something very sweet. They are very different cream liquors. Will Cool Swan take off? I doubt it, too high end for a mass market sort of drink aimed at women. Women like sweet drinks.

Oh no we don't. Well I don't - yucky

White wine sangria. I prefer it to the red.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ May 27 2011, 9:47 PM BST

Does your boyfriend like it?

White wine - a barrel-load - to drown the memory of The Whistler.

Quote: keewik @ June 3 2011, 8:49 PM BST

White wine - a barrel-load - to drown the memory of The Whistler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyhGtKAkNTo

Quote: sootyj @ June 3 2011, 8:52 PM BST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyhGtKAkNTo

Aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhh!!!!!!

Quote: keewik @ June 3 2011, 9:03 PM BST

Aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhh!!!!!!

Not a fan of Roger Whitaker then?