British Comedy Guide

The Apprentice - Series 7 Page 14

I can't believe Vincent's gone.

I loved his dodgy fashion, his 18th Century duelist's head on the body of a 12 year old schoolboy, his Sidcup accent, his cartoon surname, his room-sized nose... but I didn't love his Jim-love.

What a c**t Jim has turned out to be. What a Brutean stab in the back in the boardroom: "Vincent probably had more gusto than substance." Jim, you are Everyc**t™.

I look forward to your bollocking and dismissal.

Is it just me or does Vincent look exactly like Micky Pearce from Only Fools & Horses?

Quote: 404 Not Found @ June 2 2011, 7:21 AM BST

Is it just me or does Vincent look exactly like Micky Pearce from Only Fools & Horses?

I wondered if Vincent and Jim are really Prince John and Sir Hiss from the Disney's Robin Hood. (I'm sure the snake hypnotises him at one point...)

Vincent always reminds me of Desmond off of Lost.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ June 1 2011, 10:44 PM BST

Sir Alan is as sharp as a tack, Jim's card is well and truly marked Eh?

Or you know... lets think of the entertainment value. The walnut has lost what vestiges of credibility he had left.

Quote: Marc P @ June 2 2011, 9:02 AM BST

Or you know... lets think of the entertainment value. The walnut has lost what vestiges of credibility he had left.

But as soon as Vincent didn't pick him after lordsiralantate pretty much told him to he deserved to go. Mind you if he had picked him Lordsiralancube would have done a volte face faster than you can say Mange Tout Rodney.

It is first and foremost an entertainment show, Marc. Although when we come to the final you will have two pretty capable candidates.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ June 2 2011, 12:11 AM BST

" Jim, you are Everyc**t™.

Laughing out loud

Quote: chipolata @ June 2 2011, 9:13 AM BST

It is first and foremost an entertainment show, Marc. Although when we come to the final you will have two pretty candidates.

That's Chip!

Quote: chipolata @ June 2 2011, 8:47 AM BST

Vincent always reminds me of Desmond off of Lost.

I don't see it, brother.

Actually her indoors came up with a great name when I challenged smugly thinking I would do better. She came up with TOP CAT - and I came up with TOP DOG. I think I should go into something creative.

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 2 2011, 9:15 AM BST

I don't see it, brother.

You get a big :D , but only because I'm watching it at the moment and get the reference!

Quote: Marc P @ June 2 2011, 9:16 AM BST

Actually her indoors came up with a great name when I challenged smugly thinking I would do better. She came up with TOP CAT - and I came up with TOP DOG.

You're no Glenn!

Quote: chipolata @ June 2 2011, 9:22 AM BST

You get a big :D , but only because I'm watching it at the moment and get the reference!

Ha!

Quote: chipolata @ June 2 2011, 9:22 AM BST

You're no Glenn!

Do I come close?

Quote: Godot Taxis @ June 2 2011, 12:11 AM BST

What a c**t Jim has turned out to be. What a Brutean stab in the back in the boardroom: "Vincent probably had more gusto than substance." Jim, you are Everyc**t™.

I look forward to your bollocking and dismissal.

:D
I had him marked as a snake in the grass all along

I think he is more of a turd in the grass. Snakes are quite cool with their sinuous slithering and shiny scales.