British Comedy Guide

Doctor Who... Page 748

Ok I take it back.
:D :P

Seems like you haven't seen either the Human nature two parter, or the Impossible Planet/Satan Pit two parter Godot. Both are amongst the best of new Who, especially Human Nature.

Really? That's annoys me - that I've missed good shows and seen shit like Love and Monsters or the Dalek Manhattan thing. I didn't see Midnight, Blink or The Girl in the Fireplace when they went out and only saw them a couple of years later.

Somewhere I've got Planet of the Ood recorded, but I heard it's not worth bothering with.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ June 1 2011, 5:50 PM BST

Ok I take it back.
:D :P

You can't take anything back, with me.

Considering what high hopes we had, it's surprising how few (if any) classic episodes have emerged during the Moffat era.

There have certainly been a few, but I expected them more often.

Quote: chipolata @ June 1 2011, 6:37 PM BST

Considering what high hopes we had, it's surprising how few (if any) classic episodes have emerged during the Moffat era.

This is a good point, and just as good now as when I made it a page or two ago.

Quote: Badge @ June 1 2011, 6:50 PM BST

This is a good point, and just as good now as when I made it a page or two ago.

I probably made it about 5 pages ago originally. But it's the Doctor Who thread where the same points are repeated again and again and again. I think the last time anybody said anything original was back on page 17.

Even I don't feel like repeating myself anymore. We've said it. Moffat's been a disappointment.

This season (as I predicted) has been worse than the last one. The mid-season break is a terrible idea, whether necessary (because the scripts weren't ready) or to ramp up tension.

What's to come? One Moffat episode ending in a three month cliff hanger. There is no doubt that it will be as dense as granite, requiring several watches, and presumably setting us new puzzles for every question it answers.

We will have nothing to ruminate on while the show's of air. Stott has his imagined classics, Sooty has the Doctor's wife to fuel his gayman man-love and re-watch until the VCR blows up but most of us have nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing.

You could outside and kick a ball around the park?

And the new series of Torchwood looks good.

Also it may give me the chance to show you the light of Gaiman's writings

Have you heard the good news brother>?
He has written!

Quote: Godot Taxis @ June 2 2011, 12:22 AM BST

Stott has his imagined classics,

Rolling eyes

edited by zooo, sorry Rob ;)

Is that you Griff?

Looking forward to this tonight

i'm going to fax Steve a photo of my testicles

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ June 4 2011, 6:28 PM BST

Looking forward to this tonight