British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 696

Quote: keewik @ May 30 2011, 12:35 AM BST

I imagine everybody's armpits taste funny.

Not so. Try licking your partners pits after a shower. Very sexually arousing.

(NB: Armpits must be shaven)

People who, upon seeing something on the internet they like or rather superficially love, decide to comment and show their wierd sexual tendancies (if I may say that) in a similar vein to : "OMFG!! I just came!" (If I may say that also). I do not wish to know about such habits.

People who hide behind the anonymous veil of the internet, using a pseudonym and a silly attempt at a catch frase. Whistling nnocently

Oh and people who substitute 'ph' and 'f' for no reason at all. Whistling nnocently

Job adverts that show a salary and then say "Pro-rata".

Why do they do that? All you want to know is how much you'll get paid - not how much IF it was a full-time job.

Quote: Chappers @ May 31 2011, 10:04 PM BST

Job adverts that show a salary and then say "Pro-rata".

Why do they do that? All you want to know is how much you'll get paid - not how much IF it was a full-time job.

Tell about me it. I saw one job advertised which looked brilliant and claimed £52K pa. When I read the fine details it actually worked out at about £13! Pro rata, six month contract blah blah blah. Needless to say I recycled the details immediately.

Quote: Bill Jaguar @ May 30 2011, 4:12 PM BST

People who, upon seeing something on the internet they like or rather superficially love, decide to comment and show their wierd sexual tendancies (if I may say that) in a similar vein to : "OMFG!! I just came!" (If I may say that also). I do not wish to know about such habits.

People who hide behind the anonymous veil of the internet, using a pseudonym and a silly attempt at a catch frase. Whistling nnocently

Oh and people who substitute 'ph' and 'f' for no reason at all. Whistling nnocently

;) Never phucking heard of you Bill.

Toast crumbs in the butter/marmite or coffee granules in the sugar...

Quote: Goose24 @ June 1 2011, 4:09 AM BST

Toast crumbs in the butter/marmite or coffee granules in the sugar...

Do you flatshare share with Lofthouse?

;) No one would share with Lofthouse, eughh! toe nail clippings in ashtray!

Quote: dellas @ June 1 2011, 1:35 PM BST

;) No one would share with Lofthouse, eughh! toe nail clippings in ashtray!

did he post that or have you visited?

:D

Quote: Bill Jaguar @ May 30 2011, 4:12 PM BST

I hate it when people write Tha instead of The. If your not going to shorten the word spell it correctly.

I also can't stand people who use text speak in verbal conversation. In particular people who say I LOLED or OMG!

Quote: reds @ June 1 2011, 2:52 PM BST

I hate it when people write Tha instead of The. If your not going to shorten the word spell it correctly.

I've never seen anyone do that in my life.

Quote: reds @ June 1 2011, 2:52 PM BST

I hate it when people complain about spelling and the complaint contains an error. Whistling nnocently

Quote: zooo @ June 1 2011, 3:37 PM BST

I've never seen anyone do that in my life.

Only if you're writing gangsta' stylee.

Quote: KLRiley @ June 1 2011, 3:39 PM BST

I hate it when people complain about spelling and the complaint contains an error. Whistling nnocently

Good point. That will teach me for posting at midnight.