British Comedy Guide

Doctor Who... Page 741

Because the Dr remembered the 37th temporal law of the Shadow Proclimation

"replicants alway do anal"

Quote: sootyj @ May 28 2011, 8:08 PM BST

Because the Dr remembered the 37th temporal law of the Shadow Proclimation

"replicants alway do anal"

Is Amy having a bum baby then?

Nah he got upto all kind of kinky fun knowing he would be mopping up his sins off the Tardis floor.

Well.

Quote: Marc P @ May 28 2011, 11:30 PM BST

Well.

It's not one of your better reviews, Marc.

As an episode in its own right it seemed fine enough, not one to linger in the memory long. Certaibnly didn't add or build much from what we had in part one. Nice ending though; though I had guessed it was probably going to be that.

Quote: Marc P @ May 28 2011, 11:30 PM BST

Well.

Thanks for dropping by as always Marc. Rolling eyes ;)

Ooh, I just realised, Amy told the Doctor she saw him die. She thought it was the ganger Doc, but it wasn't was it, because they'd swapped, so she's told him she saw him die.

Quote: chipolata @ May 28 2011, 7:50 PM BST

Why did the Doctor kill Amy Ganger again? She was sentient and wasn't a danger.

She wasn't fully sentient, like the other Gangers had become, separate beings in their own right. When the Doc melted her, we cut to the real Amy waking up, so she had been controlling her, like the others had been earlier in the harness. So this one wasn't it's own being, but the real Amy's controlled Avatar. That's one reason the Doctor told the fake he would find her, because the real one would hear. Real Amy then wakes up, realises she wasn't where she thought, she's somewhere else, and sees she's heavilly pregnant.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ May 29 2011, 12:31 AM BST

She wasn't fully sentient, like the other Gangers had become, separate beings in their own right. When the Doc melted her, we cut to the real Amy waking up, so she had been controlling her, like the others had been earlier in the harness. So this one wasn't it's own being, but the real Amy's controlled Avatar. That's one reason the Doctor told the fake he would find her, because the real one would hear. Real Amy then wakes up, realises she wasn't where she thought, she's somewhere else, and sees she's heavilly pregnant.

Well.

They should have had the Gangers episode earlier in the run rather than introduce the concept of clones in the same episodes that reveal Pond is one. Similar to the Dream Lord episode, the writers seem to have forgotten about basic forshadowing.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ May 29 2011, 12:31 AM BST

Ooh, I just realised, Amy told the Doctor she saw him die. She thought it was the ganger Doc, but it wasn't was it, because they'd swapped, so she's told him she saw him die. She wasn't fully sentient, like the other Gangers had become, separate beings in their own right. When the Doc melted her, we cut to the real Amy waking up, so she had been controlling her, like the others had been earlier in the harness. So this one wasn't it's own being, but the real Amy's controlled Avatar. That's one reason the Doctor told the fake he would find her, because the real one would hear. Real Amy then wakes up, realises she wasn't where she thought, she's somewhere else, and sees she's heavilly pregnant.

If clones aren't sentient in some way why at the end did the miners go to Mining HQ to tell their bosses that using clones to mine acid is morally wrong? And back on the island there was a big puddle of conscious self aware clones that pre-dated the storm.

Quote: Marc P @ May 29 2011, 1:51 AM BST

Well. I'm trapped in a well, I had a whiskey and tried to start a fight with my reflection and fell in. Now will one of you blighters blasted well rescue me already!

I'll get the parish ladder.

Good man! :)

There'll be a delay, there hanging some one for reading the Sunday Mirror.

I will be back with my comments on WHO latest when they are fully fermented. :) Sometimes I rush in with rash early comments and MS stomps all over my opinions like an elephant in a watermelon patch.

The bully!

I know.