British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 689

They have very stressful lives!

Eat, sleep, get cuddled, eat again, sleep some more.

You missed out pin sparrow to floor with claws and rip it's body to pieces for fun while it screams for mercy

:(

Should have been faster on its wings, innit.

I must have had non-bloodthirsty cats. All the ones I know catch the bird, kill it cleanly straight away (no blood or guts) and then just sit with it for a while, admiring their work, before bringing it to me as a present.

Sparrows can walk/hop and fly.

Cats can walk.

Dumb sparras.

I've see Sparrows attacking cats before.

Poor kitties don't know what's going on when dem tings come swooping in from on high like kamikaze planes.

I think there's bad blood there.

Those sons of bitches.

Quote: Dr Sanchez @ May 28 2011, 12:27 AM BST

who needs humans

Humans are my favourite animals. I prefer them for conversation and parties, and especially sex. Don't you?

Quote: Oldrocker @ May 28 2011, 12:35 AM BST

Janet Brown dying before Thatcher.

My sentiments too Oldrocker.

Thatcher sold her soul to Satan, but even Satan doesn't want it.

Quote: Will Cam @ May 27 2011, 9:22 PM BST

The general public are the great unwashed and should be shot with beads of their own shit.

I am the field marshal public

Women who like blokey men. Lad-hags, if you will.

Quote: chipolata @ May 28 2011, 10:17 AM BST

Women who like blokey men. Lad-hags, if you will.

You just have to accept you're never going to be part of their world, Chip. I have.

Quote: Nogget @ May 28 2011, 7:18 AM BST

Humans are my favourite animals. I prefer them for conversation and parties, and especially sex. Don't you?

Thanks for stating the obvious :S

Agree with some of other posters on here and say customers. The longer I work in retail the less I agree with that saying that the customer is always right.
Also annoyed by people who stand at bus stops for ages and then when the bus finally arrives spend five minutes searching for their money or transport cards.

Quote: reds @ May 28 2011, 1:08 PM BST

Also annoyed by people who stand at bus stops for ages and then when the bus finally arrives spend five minutes searching for their money or transport cards.

Also, in a public place like a supermarket, people who walk very slowly through a door and then stop to chat to their mate, blocking the door for everyone else. Supermarket trolleys should be fitted with car horns* to 'parp' them out the way.
*Or cow horns.

Tourists that get off trains with their bulky suitcases and then stop dead so that Riley falls partly down the gap between the train and the platform. Riley is damaged enough at the moment thank you.