British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,736

Quote: billwill @ May 27 2011, 1:11 AM BST

Too tired now and my foot is hurting really badly Sick . I even had to use Tesco on-line instead of going over to the store today.

Poor Bill. A bad foot and having to use Tesco.

Quote: billwill @ May 27 2011, 1:11 AM BST

Bilwill has noticed that yet another evening has passed without him doing the bit of website programming that he had intended to do..

Too tired now and my foot is hurting really badly Sick . I even had to use Tesco on-line instead of going over to the store today.

What's wrong with your foot, Bill? Kicking disobedient computers again?

Quote: Marc P @ May 26 2011, 9:48 AM BST

:D

I watched THOR last night - be great to see what Marvel could do with WHO.

Don't all Marvel things follow the same template? Superhero with father-issues struggles to balance a personal life with saving the world? Although I agree that the succesful Marvel adaptations could teach Who a thing or two about conflict, jeopardy and pacing.

Quote: DaButt @ May 24 2011, 10:34 PM BST

I have 2 empty bedrooms and 4 kegs of beer on tap at all times.

:D

How much is rent? Or will cleaning naked work?

*spits the biggest tea spit ever*

Why John DaButt's not that good looking?

In other news Chip can't stop thinking about a co-worker who's getting married in a month. She's not even his type (posh, blonde) but she seems to have wormed her way into his brain like a sexy worm. And today she laughed at his hilarious "Why are you marrying him again?" joke.

Quote: sootyj @ May 27 2011, 10:49 AM BST

Why John DaButt's not that good looking?

I'm a desperate man, Soots.

Quote: chipolata @ May 27 2011, 10:51 AM BST

In other news Chip can't stop thinking about a co-worker who's getting married in a month. She's not even his type (posh, blonde) but she seems to have wormed her way into his brain like a sexy worm. And today she laughed at his hilarious "Why are you marrying him again?" joke.

I've got two women in my building doing brain worm things in my head. Both out of my league. It's a bad business.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ May 27 2011, 10:54 AM BST

I'm a desperate man, Soots.

Jeezus my word you are desparate I'm even less attractive

I've got two women in my building doing brain worm things in my head. Both out of my league. It's a bad business.

That's enough of that, Lucas. Nobody's out of your league!*

*lied Chip

Quote: chipolata @ May 27 2011, 10:56 AM BST

That's enough of that, Lucas. Nobody's out of your league!*

*lied Chip

Bah.

Quote: sootyj @ May 27 2011, 10:56 AM BST

Jeezus my word you are desparate I'm even less attractive

*plans to ask Sooty for rude pictures of Sooty, but thinks better of it*

Pah! Go for it John. There's nothing to lose apart form whatever dignity you still have.

Quote: Rob H @ May 27 2011, 11:40 AM BST

Pah! Go for it John. There's nothing to lose apart form whatever dignity you still have.

There are no women who are out of any man's league.

The strange creatures are apparently attracted by personality, values and behaviours.

At work We have recently had a young (early 20's) 9/10 who has had a fling with a 45 year old married 4/10. The common comment has been 'he must have a giant tool'

So John, as long as you have either a good personaility (with strong values and behaviours) or a giant tool, go for it!

They probably have no idea of the mental agony they have inflicted upon you. Could try talking to them. But don't mention the brain worms.

Quote: chipolata @ May 27 2011, 10:51 AM BST

Awwww