British Comedy Guide

The News getting upset about that gagging order Page 11

Quote: Badge @ May 23 2011, 7:48 PM BST

No, he was caught in Rio.

Lovely :)

Quote: Badge @ May 23 2011, 7:48 PM BST

No, he was caught in Rio.

Laughing out loud

Interesting comments on the wonderful DM website all slating him, saying what a disgrace he is. ( Which of course he is) but not a word againist this woman. (I swear I'venever seen her on BB)

What about her? Didn't she know he was married?

Anyway, why do we get so exicited about these things? Why not focus on why the rapture didn't happen?

Quote: bigfella @ May 23 2011, 7:59 PM BST

Why not focus on why the rapture didn't happen?

I'm waiting for the webinar that will explain it all. :)

Quote: Badge @ May 23 2011, 8:02 PM BST

I'm waiting for the webinar that will explain it all. :)

;)

Aparently Dominique Seb Khan thought it was the

RAPETURE!!!!!!!!

Interesting comments on the wonderful DM website all slating him, saying what a disgrace he is. ( Which of course he is) but not a word againist this woman. (I swear I'venever seen her on BB)

I think people have been slagging her off for the past month or so.
I suppose now they know/can say stuff about him, it's his turn.

A plague on all of their houses. Although it has been funny watching the super injunction leak like a sieve and eventually collapse (although aren't the papers still barred from talking about the details of his affair?).

Quote: chipolata @ May 23 2011, 8:31 PM BST

A plague on all of their houses. Although it has been funny watching the super injunction leak like a sieve and eventually collapse (although aren't the papers still barred from talking about the details of his affair?).

The details of the affair?

They did some kissing and then....

She can show Wayne Rooney's women a thing or two about making cash-

www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-23951910-imogen-thomas-wanted-for-im-a-celeb.do

Laughing out loud

He made vows to his wife, she didn't.

Quote: JoLaw @ May 26 2011, 10:12 PM BST

He made vows to his wife, she didn't.

They're both as bad as each other. A cheater and a golddigger.

They're both idiots.
But I think, if we must put them in order of idiotness, it's always the married one who's slightly more idioty than the other. (As far as being morally wrong for having an affair, anyway.)

How do you know she's a gold digger? Considering he was married, she was unlikely to get any of his money.

How is any less shallow than him having an affair with her because she's attractive? I'm not saying she's faultless, but he's the one who broke promises to somebody that he's supposed to love.

Quote: JoLaw @ May 26 2011, 10:46 PM BST

How do you know she's a gold digger? Considering he was married, she was unlikely to get any of his money.

How is any less shallow than him having an affair with her because she's attractive? I'm not saying she's faultless, but he's the one who broke promises to somebody that he's supposed to love.

If she wasn't threatening to go public, and by default probably asking for some sort of consideration to keep quiet, why would he go for an injunction of any description?

It was a honeytrap. She knew she could sell her story and extend her fame shelflife by sleeping with a famous footballer. As I say, both scuzzballs.