British Comedy Guide

Is it time? Page 3

Just popped on to look. Thanks for the supporting comments. But I really need to sort my life out and get some discipline into it. Know any good places?

Madame Whipass always does me well.

Quote: Chappers @ May 24 2011, 2:08 PM BST

Just popped on to look. Thanks for the supporting comments. But I really need to sort my life out and get some discipline into it. Know any good places?

How about the Met riot squad. If the discipline isn't what you were expecting you can always cheer yourself up by pushing an old man over and killing him?

Quote: keewik @ May 23 2011, 8:59 PM BST

All this makes me shudder in case, at any time, I have inadvertently been an arse.

Me too!

Quote: JoLaw @ May 24 2011, 3:53 PM BST

Me too!

Oh, stop being such an arse Jo!

Oh blimey. I shouldn't have written that post!
Basically, if you have the human capacity to feel worried it's you, then it's not. Cos the people I meant were freaky freakos.

Listen you lot. She hasn't been around for a while so lets all blame Nat Wicks and get on with the show.

Quote: Will Cam @ May 24 2011, 8:37 PM BST

Listen you lot. She hasn't been around for a while so lets all blame Nat Wicks and get on with the show.

Too soon Will.

I don't mind being called a F**kwit by Reese Sheersmith.

But the gleeful and frankly undermining attitude on this forum I do object to.

You're right Chappers I'm off.

Sooty!
We were only joking!

What's Sooty throwing a strop over? That people thought the Psychoville thing was funny? It is funny! Laugh it off and join in.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ May 24 2011, 10:43 PM BST

What's Sooty throwing a strop over?

I've no idea. Even after re-reading this flipping thread to try and find out.

Quote: Rob H @ May 24 2011, 10:49 PM BST

I've no idea. Even after re-reading this flipping thread to try and find out.

Look in the Psychoville thread. He slated the show, one of the writers saw it, tweeted about it and called Sooty a f**kwit, some on here found that funny. (because it is)

We took the piss about the Twitter thing. I thought it was just good natured stuff - I would have done the same if it had happened to anyone else. But I guess I can see why it would have been annoying.
Sorry Sooty!

He'll never last in the real world, out there boys take the piss out of each other constantly.