British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,718

Quote: zooo @ May 21 2011, 7:33 PM BST

I want to know what he wore. And what she wore.

He wore a suit, and she wore a dress.

Rolling eyes

Thanks for the details, Stott!

Quote: zooo @ May 21 2011, 7:51 PM BST

Rolling eyes

Thanks for the details, Stott!

It was a white dress!

You should be like, a journalist or something.

I feel like I'm there!

Stalk Facebook, Laura, like a normal.

:D

Quote: Marc P @ May 21 2011, 1:01 PM BST

No it's the Cromer and Sheringham Crab and Lobster festival today Chip, so that can't be right!

Why didn't I hear about this?!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 21 2011, 7:57 PM BST

Stalk Facebook, Laura, like a normal.

Hello, the Robyn! How's your tattoo coming along?

Hi Ben! It's okay, thanks. A bit achey today because I've been using my shoulder more than usual at work. How are you?

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 21 2011, 8:19 PM BST

Hi Ben! It's okay, thanks. A bit achey today because I've been using my shoulder more than usual at work. How are you?

I'm very well. On call, but coming off at 9pm. It's not been busy today anyway, so I can't complain.

I bet you can't wait for the next BCG meet where everyone will demand to see your tattoo.

I walked into work today to everyone saying "Let's see it!"

"SHOW US! SHOW US! SHOW US!" is what we'll chant, but then someone will break a glass and our attention will be diverted.

Has anybody been in a bar/pub where someone behind the bar drops and smashes a glass and the people in there DIDNT all shout "waaaaaaaaayyy!!" ?

I haven't

I bet that's never ever happened since time began

I bet if you were sat in Yee Olde Man and Scythe in 1656 and the wench dropped a glass , everybody went "waaaaaaaaaaaayy!!"

Seen it. Looks good, Scats. :)

There's seldom a yell when people break glasses in U.S. bars or pubs. When I was in the Army the standard shout was "Airborne!"

Fire in the hole!!!!!