British Comedy Guide

The Apprentice - Series 7 Page 8

Quote: Ben @ May 18 2011, 10:34 PM BST

I like Vince. He's an entertaining windbag. The one with the tits was nice. Tit-ally speaking anyway.

I saw a lovely cheeky bum spinning at one point.

Quote: chipolata @ May 18 2011, 10:37 PM BST

I saw a lovely cheeky bum spinning at one point.

I'm not sure what that means, old bean, but I'm very happy for you.

I'm surprised no-one's mentioned the fact that the inventor guy is wearing clear lensed glasses. I noticed immediately.

If you look at his eyes or cheek through them it's not distorted in any way. That's only possible if it's not a lens and just plain glass.

Are you reallly surprised Godot?
You know what they're like on here.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ May 19 2011, 1:22 AM BST

I'm surprised no-one's mentioned the fact that the inventor guy is wearing clear lensed glasses. I noticed immediately. If you look at his eyes or cheek through them it's not distorted in any way. That's only possible if it's not a lens and just plain glass.

I'm too busy noticing that he has no chin whatsoever and looks a bit like the Angry Peperami Sausage from the television adverts.

Quote: chipolata @ May 19 2011, 6:11 AM BST

I'm too busy noticing that he has no chin whatsoever and looks a bit like the Angry Peperami Sausage from the television adverts.

:D

I found it shocking the way they thought that because they were shopping for the Savoy that they had to buy from the most expensive shops, expensive doesn't always = quality.

I wish he'd learn to pronounce 'resume'. It annoys me.

Quote: chipolata @ May 19 2011, 6:11 AM BST

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: JoLaw @ May 19 2011, 9:59 AM BST

I wish he'd learn to pronounce 'resume'. It annoys me.

Me also. I had to sit in a meeting with someone who kept pronoiuncing the word 'project' as proe-ject, not prodge-ect. It was most annoying.

Quote: Rob H @ May 19 2011, 10:03 AM BST

Me also. I had to sit in a meeting with someone who kept pronoiuncing the word 'project' as proe-ject, not prodge-ect. It was most annoying.

Or people who call a scone a scon

Quote: Shandonbelle @ May 19 2011, 10:06 AM BST

Or people who call a scone a scon

And Shrewsbury is pronounced Shrewsbury for goodness sake!

Urgh.

Quote: Marc P @ May 19 2011, 10:08 AM BST

And Shrewsbury is pronounced Shrewsbury for goodness sake!

Laughing out loud

And Derby is Derby

Not in Northern Ireland!

My surname is Orbell. It is pronounced Or-bell. It is not difficult. Imagine my irritation when once sitting in a doctor's waiting room to be called Mr Orrible. Angry

Quote: Tuumble @ May 19 2011, 11:16 AM BST

My surname is Orbell. It is pronounced Or-bell. It is not difficult. Imagine my irritation when once sitting in a doctor's waiting room to be called Mr Orrible. Angry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiRTH7sD7ZU