British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,710

Could I win your heart MarkP?

Quote: Marc P @ May 18 2011, 11:21 AM BST

I think you'll find it is Keith Chegwin's!

Oh Mark he only wants you for your drinks cabinet

:)

Nice one Badge.

Riley has just had the phone interview from hell. What do you do when you don't understand the question, even when it's repeated and rephrased several times? (Goes off to a corner and bangs head against wall) Teary

Oh god. At least it's over now. *pat*

Thanks zooo. I think its doubly frustrating as its a job that I know I could do but I've been out of the interview game for so long that its process that's going to do for me rather than ability.

Anyway, have you been away or merely too busy to grace the boards?

:(! Hug KLRiley

Robyn's driving instructor is stuck in traffic on the motorway doing a PassPlus lesson. So Robyn's lesson has basically been cancelled...Yay.

Thank Scats.

Not sure you should be celebrating not having a driving lesson.

I was being sarcastic! I hate missing a week, it throws my driving, which is only passable at most times, right out of whack.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 18 2011, 12:12 PM BST

I was being sarcastic! I hate missing a week, it throws my driving, which is only passable at most times, right out of whack.

Okay. Obviously need a sarcasm emoticon. How close are you to taking your test?
And how is the ladybug this morning?

Quote: KLRiley @ May 18 2011, 12:05 PM BST

Thanks zooo. I think its doubly frustrating as its a job that I know I could do but I've been out of the interview game for so long that its process that's going to do for me rather than ability.

Anyway, have you been away or merely too busy to grace the boards?

I have been away, visiting sister zooo. But I am back and ready to spew forth numerous top quality* posts. Woo!

*full of old nonsense.

Quote: KLRiley @ May 18 2011, 12:15 PM BST

Okay. Obviously need a sarcasm emoticon. How close are you to taking your test?
And how is the ladybug this morning?

I have good lessons and bad lessons. I've not taken my theory yet, because I am all worried about booking it then failing (and wasting £30); but I think I'm a bit of a way off yet. Sometimes it all goes well, but others I just panic and muck up.

And it's ok! But a bit achey.

Good to know that quality will reign again zooo.

And I wouldn't get too worried about the theory Scats. I'm too old for the theory test but I do remember making a horrible mess of the questions at the end of my test and still passing.

Back to what's left of the day job and writing references for other people to obtain gainful employment.

It's the stupid hazard perception pseudo-videogame. Unimpressed

Reading best thing ever http://twitter.com/oldmansearch/

YES! I love that. "How to say Juan", "mine kamf" Laughing out loud