British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,702

Quote: dellas @ May 14 2011, 9:53 PM BST

:) I had a strange kinda erotic dream about Marc P

The whole time he leaned over me, and held my hand to toss the pudding.
Later he smashed open a bottle champers' with huge knife.

He proceeded to light two cigars from a chandelier , we walked into garden hand in hand.

Then woke bloody up!

Screaming

Tim has just seen the BCG front page link where one can apparently apply for free tickets to recordings of the 2nd series of Lee Nelson's Well Good Show. Tim is now browsing through his diary in order to check the birthday dates of friends/colleagues he doesn't like very much.

:) I had a strange kinda erotic dream about Marco Pierre White.

I was in a cooking comp' with other celebrity chefs at Buckingham Palace.
Marco helped me cook the Queen poached egg on toast with black pudding

The whole time he leaned over me, and held my hand to break egg and toss the pudding.
Later he reported that Queen had really enjoyed our effort and to celabrate smashed open a bottle champers' with huge knife.

He proceeded to light two cigars from a chandelier , we walked into garden hand in hand.

Then woke bloody up!

Angry

Do you know much about Pierre-White, apart from the facts that he's French and he can cook? He could turn out to be a French version of Jamie Oliver.

Quote: Marc P @ May 15 2011, 12:22 AM BST

Screaming

;)NO not if it was you!

Quote: dellas @ May 15 2011, 4:37 AM BST

;)NO not if it was you!

:D

:) I had a strange kinda erotic dream about Marco Pierre White.

I was in a cooking comp' with other celebrity chefs at Buckingham Palace.
Marco helped me cook the Queen poached egg on toast with black pudding

The whole time he leaned over me, and held my hand to break egg and toss the pudding.
Later he reported that Queen had really enjoyed our effort and to celabrate smashed open a bottle champers' with huge knife.

Then woke bloody up!

Angry

How odd I had a dream just like that, except it was a nightmare.

He kept saying we were going to play doctors and scriptwriters.

I'm a tad annoyed.

Tomorrow is our comapany's quarterly membership meeting, a gathering of 100+ geeks. One of my jobs at this two day event is to make sure all the PowerPoint slides from the presenters (10 staff and 9 external) have been received and uploaded to the website. This is done in such a way as that appear automatically for download publicly the moment the presenter begins his talk.

As it stands I have half of these presentations with the majority of the missing being staff ones. What's more, I'm having to correct some graphic errors in a couple of those staff presentations. It wouldn't be so bad if those staff told me when I can expect the files so I just have to wait for them to pull their fingers out.

What's more, since I now have a new laptop it would appear that the system for uploading the presentations isn't installed properly so I may have to go into the office and do the work there. The alternative is hope I can get sorted out tomorrow morning before the event starts (which is 80 miles away in London) or try and get one of the IT guys to talk me through the problem today.

Goodbye cruel weekend...

:) The whole time he leaned over me, and held my hand to break egg and toss the pudding.

Hilarious dream... I wondered how Queen happened to be at the Palace? Be good if they had sang 'We are the Champers' ;)

Gig in Leeds tonight. Am anxious, which is generally a good sign.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ May 15 2011, 2:14 PM BST

Gig in Leeds tonight. Am anxious, which is generally a good sign.

Tis.

I'm looking forward to Jon Richardson tonight :D

So bloody tired today though. Hot bath might help.

Quote: Tim Walker @ May 15 2011, 1:45 AM BST

Tim has just seen the BCG front page link where one can apparently apply for free tickets to recordings of the 2nd series of Lee Nelson's Well Good Show. Tim is now browsing through his diary in order to check the birthday dates of friends/colleagues he doesn't like very much.

'2nd series': LOL.

Just ordered birthday presents for two of my best friends.

Got one this:

http://www.hymenshop.com/

and the other one this: http://www.therandomshop.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=24_34&products_id=892

It's coming to my attention that I may need classier friends.

How delightful.

Quote: JoLaw @ May 15 2011, 5:26 PM BST

http://www.hymenshop.com/

Are you mates with Mrs Bin-Laden?

Quote: sootyj @ May 15 2011, 5:37 PM BST

Are you mates with Mrs Bin-Laden?

Which one?

I might need a gift for Mrs Bigfella, considering the huffing that is coming out of the kitchen at the moment. She is cleaning up after my cooking. I get the sense I'm in the house of dogs.