British Comedy Guide

Doctor Who... Page 705

Quote: KLRiley @ May 14 2011, 5:25 PM BST

Does Rory count as a 'proper companion'?

I think so, yeah. I know he was a part timer last year, but he's travelling with them all the time now; his name's even in the opening credits!

Rory is like Kenny from South park. Dies every ep no one gives a f**k if he's there or not.

which is a shame as he's rather good

So, from the intro, the little girl from the other week could also be the TARDIS. Hmm.

7 minutes in and I can hear the viewers switching over in droves. It's complete and utter gibberish.

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 14 2011, 6:34 PM BST

So, from the intro, the little girl from the other week could also be the TARDIS. Hmm.

urgh. I hope not.

I don't think it would be, but it's possible.

Plus, it's the guy from the Drink and Drive ad isn't it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3za8pC_0OY

Overall, disappointing.

Pffft.

Well, at least it was better than The Doctor's Daughter.

I wonder what the terms of Moffat's contract are? I think it's clear he won't be producing the show next year.

Really lovely episode, so imaginative, a huge leap up after last weeks very dissapointing fare. Brilliant.

I do wonder if you watch the programme in a parallel universe, Matthew.

It had its problems but I rather enjoyed it. It reminded me of an episode of Lexx, but without the gratuitous sex.

Very funny in bits too:

-We're dying.
-I'm against it.

Quote: Badge @ May 14 2011, 7:20 PM BST

I do wonder if you watch the programme in a parallel universe, Matthew.

I sometimes wonder what some of you are watching too. That was a really beautifully done episode, but I've come to expect the negative reactions on here most episode.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ May 14 2011, 7:18 PM BST

Really lovely episode, so imaginative, a huge leap up after last weeks very dissapointing fare. Brilliant.

It was a classic.

You are insane.