British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,701

Has spent a lot of time recently reminiscing about the various cringe inducing moments in my life which have involves women. And believe me, there's at least three.

;) Is that all?

Had a MENTAL dream last night :S

Was on a day-trip with Jack & Victor from Still Game (like you do...)

We were in this bar drinking when suddenly Jack leaps to his feet shouting "Weve got to go! the boats coming!! hurry!!"

But Victor has decided he needs the loo so goes for a piss. I decide to wait for him while Jack runs off to get the boat.

Eventually Victor comes back and we leave the bar and set off across this big dark field.

Then (& this is the demented bit) a Tank zombie from Left 4 Dead turns up and charges us.

Luckily for me Victor is an ageing OAP and the Tank gets him first and proceeds to beat him to death while I have it away on my toes.

And ..then it just goes a bit hazy after that

First video game/sit-com cross over dream ive had in ages Laughing out loud

It's not even 7 yet but I'm up and cooking a massive batch of red beans & rice for this afternoon's crawfish boil at my neighbor's house. Four pounds of rice, four pounds of beans, six onions, six bell peppers, four pounds of andouille sausage and four pounds of tasso. Yum.

There will also be 120 pounds of crawfish, 30 pounds of smoked brisket, 10 pounds of scallops and enough beer to float a battleship. This is gonna be fun.

Is that too low a ratio of beans and rice?

And Jeez you must have the same cooking pots Dahmer used to boil up fatso's

The rice was a typo. I'll be using the recipe found here: http://www.pochesmarket.com/recipe.htm

I have several 15-gallon pots that I use for brewing beer that will come in handy when it's time to boil.

Baking day at my house, which means:

banana bread
chocolate chip cookies (properly gooey)
5 loaves of italian bread
mystery muffins (all depends on what I have hiding in the pantry)
3 pies for a bake sale tomorrow

Quote: lofthouse @ May 14 2011, 11:20 AM BST

Had a MENTAL dream last night :S

Was on a day-trip with Jack & Victor from Still Game (like you do...)

We were in this bar drinking when suddenly Jack leaps to his feet shouting "Weve got to go! the boats coming!! hurry!!"

But Victor has decided he needs the loo so goes for a piss. I decide to wait for him while Jack runs off to get the boat.

Eventually Victor comes back and we leave the bar and set off across this big dark field.

Then (& this is the demented bit) a Tank zombie from Left 4 Dead turns up and charges us.

Luckily for me Victor is an ageing OAP and the Tank gets him first and proceeds to beat him to death while I have it away on my toes.

And ..then it just goes a bit hazy after that

First video game/sit-com cross over dream ive had in ages Laughing out loud

Cool, glad to hear you got away. Were there any new enemies in LFD2? And it sounds like you've been playing it too much!

majorly envious of rice and beans

Quote: Vader @ May 14 2011, 2:03 PM BST

Cool, glad to hear you got away. Were there any new enemies in LFD2? And it sounds like you've been playing it too much!

aye

a spitter - that spits green...spit at the survivors

a charger - that charges at them like a bull and then grabs one of them and proceeds to bang them head first into the ground until dead

and a jockey - leaps on the survivors back and rides him around ...like a jockey

and yes way too much! :)

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNKK!!!

The jockey sounds a bit strange.

its daft

zombies are supposed to be shit yer pants scary and the jockey just looks hilarious

giggling its head off while it rides you around like a horse!

WTF

It does sound quite funny though!

:) I had a strange kinda erotic dream about Marco Pierre White.

I was in a cooking comp' with other celebrity chefs at Buckingham Palace.
Marco helped me cook the Queen poached egg on toast with black pudding

The whole time he leaned over me, and held my hand to break egg and toss the pudding.
Later he reported that Queen had really enjoyed our effort and to celabrate smashed open a bottle champers' with huge knife.

He proceeded to light two cigars from a chandelier , we walked into garden hand in hand.

Then woke bloody up!

Angry

You should send that into Mills and Boone, or Masterchef.