British Comedy Guide

Help with relationship advice Page 21

'Ray!

Quote: sootyj @ May 8 2011, 6:09 PM BST

That's what suicide pacts are for.

Still doomed. If you diethat's a form of failure.

I didn't say mutual suicide pacts, come to think of it that's just murder isn't it?

Quote: sootyj @ May 8 2011, 6:21 PM BST

I didn't say mutual suicide pacts, come to think of it that's just murder isn't it?

If you want to get technical.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ May 8 2011, 6:11 PM BST

That was at Sooty, not you! Phone surfing isnt ideal.

Oh, woops! Sorry Natters.
But yay for Sooty getting a reply! ;)

Wow 2 acknowledgements, I'll put the martyrdom vest and AK47 away for another week.

Quote: sootyj @ May 8 2011, 6:09 PM BST

That's what suicide pacts are for.

The bitch would only jump with somebody else. Angry

Quote: sootyj @ May 8 2011, 6:25 PM BST

Wow 2 acknowledgements, I'll put the martyrdom vest and AK47 away for another week.

Urgh. Are we feeling neglected?

Always always

Quote: sootyj @ May 8 2011, 6:43 PM BST

Always always

Stop moaning n get your fool ass to writing.

Sorry for causing bother!

Anyway, it is all sorted out. I told him to text the other lass and let her down gently- make a joke of it. It worked and I guess she is now in reserve for him if he does decide to 'abondon ship'.

Quote: Gavin @ May 8 2011, 6:05 PM BST

Aren't all relationships ultimately doomed anyway? f**k it I like my house the way it is and not having to talk to anyone when I go home. It's bliss!

It's great for the first 20 years Gavin, then it sarts to get a bit boring and all that. I find.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ May 8 2011, 7:37 PM BST

It's great for the first 20 years Gavin, then it sarts to get a bit boring and all that. I find.

20 years is a long time to invest for relatively no positives.

Yeah I know, at some point I'm going to have to give in to the hordes of young women knocking on my door. Ah well, needs must.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ May 8 2011, 8:00 PM BST

Yeah I know, at some point I'm going to have to give in to the hordes of young women knocking on my door. Ah well, needs must.

Just make sure they are not married Kipper! ;)