British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,680

F'in LOL!

Saw the Waterloo pub in Runcorn better known as The Archers from Two Pints if Lager and a Packet of Crisps today. It wasn't a pilgrimage but a coincidence that we were nearby. Also a coincidence was that we had the Two Pints song (not the theme tune) on CD.

In other news I'm thoroughly pissed off with my team Lincoln. One point from 10 games is scandalous - they only needed three draws from those games to stay in the league but to lose 3-0 at home to a team with nothing to play for is a joke. I will be back supporting them next season though.

Wee fox is sitting on patio staring at us. Wants (more) food. Emotional blackmail. Should I open a tin of salmon or would that make me lunatic?

Have put out 2 slices of Tesco pork loin. The fox saw me through the window and made for the door. It is definitely a highly intelligent creature

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ May 7 2011, 3:42 PM BST

I haven't actually physically talked to anybody in about two or three days, and I'm being interviewed on the radio later. Not sure if I'll remember how to string a sentence together, and a bit worried I won't be able to shut up once I've started.

What was the interview for Kev?

Quote: keewik @ May 7 2011, 9:35 PM BST

Wee fox is sitting on patio staring at us. Wants (more) food. Emotional blackmail. Should I open a tin of salmon or would that make me lunatic?

Have put out 2 slices of Tesco pork loin. The fox saw me through the window and made for the door. It is definitely a highly intelligent creature

You are spoiling it, your fox eats better stuff than me!
Where do you live think I'll pop round ;)

Well there's still 6 slices of pork loin left. And some wine.

Keewik! Don't open tins of food especially for it, you mentalist!

Keep giving him your leftovers though. Being nice to animals shows good character!

Because all animals appreciate good character?

You're the one who's supposed to love animals! Stop being troublesome.

Quote: zooo @ May 7 2011, 11:16 PM BST

Keewik! Don't open tins of food especially for it, you mentalist! Keep giving him your leftovers though. Being nice to animals shows good character!

Tis true. Hitler loved dogs.

Okay. People who are nice to animals (AND JEWS) have good character.

He went away after the pork loin.

Quote: zooo @ May 7 2011, 11:25 PM BST

(AND JEWS)

Didn't he try to eat Richard Dreyfuss?

Quote: Will Cam @ May 7 2011, 9:37 PM BST

What was the interview for Kev?

Remember that cartwheeling priest at Westminster Abbey after the wedding?

Me.

;) Perhaps a jewish fox?... it will be bagels at breakfast next!